πŸ”₯ Hot right Now! 🌢
πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

Stop making it almost impossible!

jalacy
jalacy Posts: 2 Newbie

I have been playing this game for a long time! 360 some days straight. I just wish the special games weren't impossible. The past one I got to level 5 or 6! And played many times. The one before I got to level 4! And I did play and play! I just wonder how many got to the top! They are fun at enjoyable. Until you can never reach the top to be excited about the game! I just get discouraged and don't even want to play them! I'm sure some do make it so the top! But I'm thinking its people that have nothing to do but play the game! Like I said I have been playing for a long time. But just not fun when you never have a way to be able to get rewards (boosters or helpers)whatever you call them! It would be nice to be able to earn helpers! Maybe even something when you come on for the day. Maybe spin a wheel something for fun!

Thanks for taking the time to read this and maybe consider the ideas! I think some of these would really improve the game and make it much more enjoyable! πŸ€—πŸŒž

β™‘Janetβ™‘

Comments

• jalacy
    jalacy Posts: 2 Newbie

I do know that you have good customer support! I have used it before and was very Pleased! Yea to Your Support Team! Judy Please give Us more ways to earn the helpers inside the game! Lightening bolt and the others! Don't remember what they are, **Beecauseee I don't ever get any!**

And one other question can I buy some with the Million Stars I have that I don't know what good they are or what they are used for!

Thanks β™‘Janetβ™‘ 🌞🌞

• SeraphicStar
    SeraphicStar Posts: 4,536 Legend

Hello @jalacy and Welcome to our Beloved Candy Crush Friends Community! 😁

I'm not sure if you're referring specifically to Candy Crush Friends, so may I please ask you which game you are referring to? πŸ€”

We very much want to help you solve or understand your problem, but we must know what game it pertains to. πŸ˜‰

Please reply with this information, and we will do our best to assist you in what way we can. I hope you have a crushtastic day! πŸ˜†

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?