🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Paint can at odd levels

Options
Pink_Girl
Pink_Girl Posts: 18 Level 2

I keep getting paint cans after a few levels. Last week, I deleted and re-installed the app causing me to lose all of my lollipops. It solved the problem for one week. Yesterday I had the paint can at 1135 - I think. Today it is at 1137. My husband can see all the way to 1140. We are on the same latest version. Both on an iPad on the same version of IOS.

help!!, pinkGirl

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,696 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi @Pink_Girl thank you for posting here in the community. Could you possibly do a print screen so that I can get a better of what you see in your game? If you need help doing the print screen, please follow the steps from here: https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/

• Pink_Girl
    Options

Hi Elsa,

it will have to wait until next week. What happens is the paint can appears at an odd level in the middle of the path and moves a few levels forward every day. If there were only 20 levels this week then I am up to date. If there are 40 then I am blocked. Please don’t close this ticket as I can show you next week.

• Pink_Girl
    Options

Here you can see that my paint can is at about 1146 so I will be prevented from finishing the 20 level packet - it should be at 1160 at the end of the packet

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,696 Sweet Legend
    edited April 2019
    Options

Hi @Pink_Girl, thanks for the print screens. I see what you are talking about. First and foremost you posted this in the wrong community because you are showing me Candy Crush Friends Saga and this is the Candy Crush Soda Saga community. No problem at all! I am just going to get this post transferred to the right community and I am also going to tag @QueenMia so that she can possibly get you an answer. I am far from that level so I don't think I will ever see the paint can. 😪

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Options
    Hey there @Pink_Girl and welcome to the Candy Friends Community!

Thanks for flagging this to me, @Elsa :)

@Pink_Girl, we are currently testing new ways to release levels. You see, instead of releasing all levels on Wednesday, we release 5 levels on Monday, 5 on Tuesday, 5 on Wednesday, 5 on Thursday then no levels until the next Monday when we release another 5 and so on. 

That's what should happen to your game then. Is it less than 5 levels each day? In that case, then there's something wrong. 

Since this is still a feature in testing, that means that not all players have it and that explains why your husband gets all levels at the same time. Your feedback on that way of releasing levels are welcome as well! 

Also, since you said you lost your lollies when you re-installed the game, 
    I've just added some extra sweet ones to your game, to compensate ;)

Have the sweetest day🍒
  • Pink_Girl
    Options
    It is often 2 or 3 levels and it is not happening to my husband - often I can see 3 levels and he can see all 20.     We are both on the same type of device, IOS, and network as well as both being on the same version of the game - the latest version
  • Pink_Girl
    Options
    Just read your comments.     I am going to test your theory this week.    
  • Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,280 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options
    Pink_Girl said:
    It is often 2 or 3 levels and it is not happening to my husband - often I can see 3 levels and he can see all 20.     We are both on the same type of device, IOS, and network as well as both being on the same version of the game - the latest version
    @Pink_Girl, the new release pattern is still being tested so only you may be in the test group and not your husband. 
    Eventually, after the testing is over, you'll both get the same releases again =)
  • Pink_Girl
    Options
    You said I should get 5 levels at a time.    I am only getting 2 or 3.     Do not want to play this way.     If you cant get me off the test group then I will quit the game as i do not enjoy 2 levels a day.      Please let me know within 24 hours
  • Pink_Girl
    Options
    Please let me know if you are taking me out of the test group or if I should quit the game

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?