🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Lost my daily record

brkespirit2003
brkespirit2003 Posts: 1 Newbie
I was on day 44 of getting on the game daily. I got on the next day and it restarted me to day 1. Obviously I want to get my days back as I did what I was supposed to do.

Answers

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    edited April 2019
    Hey @brkespirit2003 and welcome to the Community 😄

I'm sorry to hear that you lost the count of your days, however, in terms of rewards, please note that there's no difference: The reward are based on 7 days, which means that on day 8 you actually get the reward for day 1 again and so on. So being on day 44 actually does not give you any extra reward, but it's more a feature that shows how many days in a row you've been playing. 

I understand it can be frustrating to lose that, but unfortunately, we cannot add it back. We do our best to make sure that all features are accessible and functioning correctly, however, there are things beyond our technical reach which sometimes cause problems.  Device updates, times you’ve logged in and those one-time glitches can cause errors for instance.

I hope that helps clarify but let us know if you have any questions! In the meantime, I'd suggest you to keep an eye on our Contest section just here as there's always some extra Gold or boosters to be won 😉

Good luck and have the sweetest day🍒

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?