Are you part of the 1000 Club? - For those who reached Levels above 1,000

Comments

• flew66flew66 Posts: 1,608 Legend
    ChrisRaul said:
    @flew66 strangely levels 1026 and 1031 weren't so bad, had to take a break because of the pain of passing 1114. But I am back now,still at 1146 but making good strides.😁😁
    @ChrisRaul King must have tone down the difficulties for these two levels after we made a lot of noises about how ridiculous they were in the forum. Look out for 1179. You will need to make a coloring candy and color bomb combo to complete. It is the only way. After 3 days of trying, I finally got that combo to clear the whole board in one big explosion. 
    "It is not true that people stop pursuing dreams because they grow old, they grow old because they stop pursuing dreams." - Gabriel GarcΓ­a MΓ‘rquez

• BoltSpeedmanBoltSpeedman Posts: 2
    @flew66 How are you at 1179? It says at the level I'm at they are still building more
    @BoltSpeedman CCF levels are up to 1200 now on Win10 version. I am currently on 1184. Cheers
    "It is not true that people stop pursuing dreams because they grow old, they grow old because they stop pursuing dreams." - Gabriel GarcΓ­a MΓ‘rquez

• AlansmartAlansmart Posts: 1,301 Superstar
    Congratulations on reaching level cap aka the waiting room, that is quite an achievement indeed @Visantiya πŸ‘πŸ’―
    You can find out more about our Superstars here

Keep calm and crush on  πŸ¬πŸ”¨

Alan Smart 🍁
  • AlansmartAlansmart Posts: 1,301 Superstar
    @Sukanta_Biswas killin it as usual my friend, soon to break the 1k myself.. levels are becoming more interesting after 900 πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘‘
    You can find out more about our Superstars here

Keep calm and crush on  πŸ¬πŸ”¨

Alan Smart 🍁
  • wafercookieflipperswafercookieflippers Posts: 2,270 Legend
    Great job @Visantiya! I am impressed by your sweet candy crushing skills! πŸ˜‰ 🍭🍬🍭
    πŸŒˆπŸ’•πŸ³  β€” wishing you hope, love, and happy flippers. 
  • wafercookieflipperswafercookieflippers Posts: 2,270 Legend
    You never fail to do amazing things in CCF @Sukanta_Biswas! Congrats! 😊
    πŸŒˆπŸ’•πŸ³  β€” wishing you hope, love, and happy flippers. 
    That's amazing @Sukanta_Biswas ! I need to work harder... LOL!

• crazykittcrazykitt Posts: 10 ✭✭
    Yes I am! And the level they gave us was like fireworks!! Was so happy then felt like I was tripping with the next purple jam level, lol! Love the new challenge 
  • fatmadcatfatmadcat Posts: 19 ✭✭
    Stuck at 1053. Screamed loudly internally when I missed clearing it cos I accidentally swiped at the screen wrongly. Cry.
  • Sukanta_BiswasSukanta_Biswas Posts: 6,926 Superstar
    @flew66 @Alansmart @wafercookieflippers =)
    Occasionally I stop eating, if I am stuck at any level   :lol:

😊 Please fill the survey here πŸ˜‰

• ToosweetToosweet Posts: 16 ✭✭
    edited April 16
    flew66 said:
     Look out for 1179. You will need to make a coloring candy and color bomb combo to complete. It is the only way. After 3 days of trying, I finally got that combo to clear the whole board in one big explosion. 
    I didn't need that combo to complete it. I completed it using a few CC+Striped/CB+Striped combos. 
  • debbddebbd Posts: 23 ✭✭