1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Any Game of Thrones Fans?

QueenMia
QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
edited April 2019 in Off-topic
got emilia clarke GIF by Game of Thrones

Hi guys,

That's it! Winter has finally come and it's time for the last season we've all been waiting (so long) for! Any GoT Fans here?! We can discuss the latest episodes, share theories and all. Just one rule, if you're about to spoil, use the Spoiler Alert to hide your text - Be nice ;)

Being in Europe, I personally haven't seen the first episode yet but I have to say I can't wait to go home and watch it! Yay! I am SO excited 🤩

Comments

• mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,398 Crushing Legend
    Finally got my HBO connected again, so I’m excited to watch GoT again @QueenMia , but due to my hectic working schedule ahead, most likely I’ll be watching it thru on demand :)
  • QueenMia
    Yay, @mysticalmysty 🤗Let me know what you think then!

emilia clarke ok GIF by Omaze
  • mysticalmysty
    To be honest I’m kinda lost @QueenMia , I need to recap from season 3 🙁
  • MiaChristine
    MiaChristine Posts: 3,325 Legend
    edited April 2019
    The season opener was fantastic @QueenMia ... it was good to see the Stark family reunited, I will stop there since I don’t want to reveal too much and be the spoiler since you haven’t seen the episode.

@mysticalmysty it’s been so long waiting, that I was feeling lost too and may watch the last season just to refresh my memory.

• QueenMia
    edited April 2019
    Hello @MiaChristine :waving:

Yes, yes, I've seen it now! I usually watch them on Monday evenings as soon as I get home :awesome:

Loved the reunion too and I can't wait to see what's coming!! I agree though, it's been so long that I don't remember all that happened but boy, I've missed them :heart: 

I actually think I'll rewatch all seasons this summer... wouldn't mind to see Drogo again ;) 

My Sun And Stars GIF

Fun fact, the stone arch behind is called the Azur Window and could be found on the island of Gozo, Malta - It's been destroyed by a big storm a few years ago. I've lived in Malta for 6 years and was there when they filmed the first season. I didn't know about GoT then and did not bother to go try have a sneak peek at the cast 😓 But it always makes me happy to see that episode again. Feels like it's home! Hehe!
  • Veeresh
    Veeresh Posts: 465 Level 4
    Haven't watched any series so far so I'm totally lost @QueenMia and @mysticalmysty.
  • QueenMia
    That's ok, @veeresh ;) 

@MiaChristine, @mysticalmysty, do you have any fav characters? Personally, I can't decide... but I loved Igrid! Love John, Aria, Brienne and a few more!
  • flew66
    flew66 Posts: 2,361 Level 5
    I re-watched all 7 episodes of Season Seven this past weekend so I was prepped for the Season 8 premiere. (It did take away some crushing time, LOL). May be because of all the excitement in the S7 finale, I was expecting a lot from the S8E1. I was hoping for more than just the Stark reunion. Don't get me wrong though, S8E1 is good. I think it is a set up for the following episodes. S8E2 will be exciting as Jon Snow now learned the truth about his ancestry. 
  • mysticalmysty
    @QueenMia I’ll go with Kahl Drogo .... sorry Lisa Bonet, I always have a crush on your man 😁
  • wafercookieflippers
    wafercookieflippers Posts: 4,637 Legend
    I'm at least a full season behind so I thought I would pop in here before it gets too spolier-y. (Plus now it's been so long since I last watched that I don't even remember what I remember. Ha) 😉

Thanks @QueenMia for the fun thread and for asking the fun question about favorite characters! Most of these are dead now. 🤣😂

Favorite: Brienne of Tarth, Ellaria Sand,  Drago, Tyrion, Cersei (Not cheering for House Lannister in the least though), The Hound, Jon Snow

Least favorite: Peter Baelysh, Margary Tyrell. I really hated Geoffrey until I met Tywin Lannister, who became my most hated character. That was until Lord Bolton appeared...oh help me...I hate him so much that I would have trouble shaking the actor's hand if I met him in real life. 🤣😂

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?