πŸ”₯ Hot right Now! 🌢
πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

Tips or suggestions to help beat level 469

marscrushinit
marscrushinit Posts: 2,536 Level 5
Hi all πŸ€— . I have been stuck on level 469 for days now and was wondering if anyone had any suggestions or game play ideas to pass this level. I have watched the video and have used different characters to try to beat it but am still stuck lol. So I was curious to see what suggestions/ ideas anyone has that could maybe help. Thanks in advance for any ideas 😊

Comments

• flew66
    flew66 Posts: 2,361 Level 5
    It's been a while since I played 469. For any octopus level, I think the stripped / color bomb combo would be quite effective. Stripped / wrapped combo would be great too. The idea is to hit as much area as possible with minimal moves. Also, you will notice that not every blockers need to be destroyed. Only need to hit the one with octopus. Fish / color bomb combo would be very useful at the end of this level. Good luck!
  • marscrushinit
    Hi @flew66 and thanks for the suggestion. This isn't marked as a hard level but I'm literally stuck like I've never been before. I have used countless lives taken a break and am feeling discouraged. But in the words of dorey I just keep swimming lol. The octopus are one of my favorites to play but I know I will pass this too 😊. Thanks for the advice. Ill try odus more frequently for this level
  • marscrushinit
    I finally beat it using misty and a lolli for anyone else who has problems with this levelπŸ˜‰

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?