🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Why does this keep happening??????

Options
saraef80
saraef80 Posts: 6 Level 2
My daily rewards in Candy Crush Friends reset to day 1 again!!!! I never miss a day playing. I was up over 50 days and it reset. It did this before and your support NEVER contacted me to do anything about it even though I was told they would. This is ridiculous!!!! 

Answers

• wafercookieflippers
    wafercookieflippers Posts: 4,637 Legend
    Options
    Hi @saraef80!

I'm sorry to hear that your log-on calender reset again. I myself play every day too and know that I enjoy seeing a high number when I get my daily bonus. 😉 I have also lost my progress once before from the near 60 mark so I understand your frustrations.

The good news is that the number on the log-on calendar is only there to show us (the player) how long we have been playing in consecutive days. The bonus boxes work in a 7 day cycle that is independent of how many consecutive days you have been playing, which means that on day 8 you actually get the reward for day 1 again and so on.

From what I understand, unfortunately, King cannot add it back. They do their best to make sure that all features are accessible and functioning correctly, however, there are things beyond their technical reach which sometimes cause problems.  Device updates, times you’ve logged in and those one-time glitches can cause errors for instance.

I hope this information helps. Remember that regardless of what the numbers say on the log on, you know you've been logging those days and you are getting the correct bonus boxes, so keep on crushing! 🍭🍬🍭

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?