• Ashraf
    Ashraf Posts: 8,495 Sweet Legend
    Options

Does any one from the king team noticed my idea ?? <3 

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,026 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @Ashraf,

Since you have posted the Idea on the 18th, I doubt any of the King team had a chance to look at it as they all are on Easter Break till Tuesday =)  

I have just checked the available "profile pictures", there are about 13 option for men including neutral ones!!  Of course, the King team might add few more options if they can.  There are more choices now than 6 months ago!!

Have a nice day/evening :+1:
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Options
    Hello @Ashraf and thanks for sharing with us!

As @Pummy_Raj mentioned, there are different male options already - For example, there's Andrey from Diamond Diaries and a lot of fictional characters like Yeti, The Bubblegum Troll, Rancid from Farm Heroes, and so on. I'm sure you can find one ;)

We might be looking into adding some avatars in the future, but for now, these are the ones we have! 

Also this section is for ideas on the game directly. Therefore, I'm moving this to the General discussion area :) 

Thanks a lot and have the sweetest day 🍒
  • Ashraf
    Options
    Pummy_Raj said:
    Hello @Ashraf,

Since you have posted the Idea on the 18th, I doubt any of the King team had a chance to look at it as they all are on Easter Break till Tuesday =)  

I have just checked the available "profile pictures", there are about 13 option for men including neutral ones!!  Of course, the King team might add few more options if they can.  There are more choices now than 6 months ago!!

Have a nice day/evening :+1:
    QueenMia said:
    Hello @Ashraf and thanks for sharing with us!

As @Pummy_Raj mentioned, there are different male options already - For example, there's Andrey from Diamond Diaries and a lot of fictional characters like Yeti, The Bubblegum Troll, Rancid from Farm Heroes, and so on. I'm sure you can find one ;)

We might be looking into adding some avatars in the future, but for now, these are the ones we have! 

Also this section is for ideas on the game directly. Therefore, I'm moving this to the General discussion area :) 

Thanks a lot and have the sweetest day 🍒
    thank you :)  <3 

What about Nero

Or  

Mr Toffee

• Ashraf
    Options
    Thank you very much .. I hope all the best for all the community

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?