🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Any Game of Thrones Fans?

Comments

• Hockycko
    Hockycko Posts: 163 Level 3
    I'm dying to see how the Starks are connected to the White Walkers!! 

Watch "THE WHITE WALKERS -  "SEVEN KINGDOM ARMY..." (SEVEN NATION ARMY PARODY)" on YouTube
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    edited April 2019
    Hello guys!! So excited that GoT is finally back and I can't wait for the next episode already!! 

Anyway, if you haven't seen S8E2 yet, do not click below - Spoiler alert!

What do you think Daenerys will do now she knows Jon is the rightful heir to the throne? 

My guess is that she will fight for the throne (even though she might not have to, as Jon does not wish to be King). They either won't tell anyone who he really is, or they will agree that she keeps the throne but he gets the North... I just hope they won't end up fighting!

Your guess?!

• MiaChristine
    MiaChristine Posts: 3,325 Legend
    edited April 2019
    .     SPOILER ALERT!!!      *** S8E2 ***
    The calm before the storm as winter has finally come, how will the prophecy Azor Ahai playout and who will draw from the fire a burning sword. Will the lightbringer be a sword or is this a metaphor and John Snow is the lightbringer?

What we do know @QueenMia is it’s going to get MESSY!

I predict that Daenerys is carrying John Snows child which changes everything but her desire to sit upon the throne that will not diminish but I do believe she will share the throne with John.

However Sansa will be her biggest threat even bigger than Cerci and all those of the north who do not trust her for good reason.

The highlight of the episode for me was Lady Brienne of Tarth, being knighted, knight of the Seven Kingdoms. She is more knightly than any other and this scene was EPIC!

All my life men like you have sneered at me. And all my life I've been knocking men like you into the dust.

• QueenMia
    Oh yes, @MiaChristine, loved that she got made a knight. It was definitely deserved and it made me smile big time to see this! 

I think you are right with a child coming and Sansa being a threat... OMG, I am so excited and I cannot wait to see what's coming. As you said, it's going to be very messy!!!
  • MiaChristine
    MiaChristine Posts: 3,325 Legend
    I’m excited too @QueenMia ... I can’t even stand it! The suspense is killing me! Her body language is so telling see how she holds her hands, 

• QueenMia
    Ouhhhh, right!! You're good, @MiaChristine😉 Let's see what's coming then!!!
  • AlejHerrBar2k3
    AlejHerrBar2k3 Posts: 465 Level 4
    Alright, here's everything I'm going to say. I'M WARNING YOU!! (nah, click anyways, it's not a real GoT episode spoiler)
    I have never ever watched Game of Thrones. I have known about the series before, and I have noticed people talking about it like if it were the big thing (which in fact it is) before, but I just don't feel interested in watching a well-waited series until the hype ends. Everyone, stay watching, because I will not.
  • Hockycko
    Hockycko Posts: 163 Level 3
    Teory: Snow will sacrifice himself and be the new Ice King to save everyone and because Targaryen's are the only ones that can fly a dragon! 
  • QueenMia
    Hockycko said:
    Teory: Snow will sacrifice himself and be the new Ice King to save everyone and because Targaryen's are the only ones that can fly a dragon! 
    Ohhhh.... @Hockycko, possible, indeed!! I hope it does not happen though. Please don't kill Snow 😅
  • bbyas
    bbyas Posts: 46 Level 2
    edited April 2019

Who will live? 
    Who will die, and come back as a zombie?

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?