🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

How to collect Star for the Star chaser?

Options
Justpassingtime
Justpassingtime Posts: 5 Level 2
edited April 2019 in Support
I do notice when I get stars, but I don’t know how I’m creating them. Help....

Best Answer

• tish1025
    tish1025 Posts: 20 Level 2
    Answer ✓
    Options
    When you play a level, in the upper right hand (where the score is tallied) you will see 3 unfilled stars.  As you accumulate points, the stars will 'fill in' as you reach a point threshold.  You might win a level and earn 1, 2, or 3 stars.  You can, if you wish, go back and replay levels where you earned fewer than the 3 stars in order to get all three.  Or, you can simply move on.

I hope this helps.Justpassingtime said:

Answers

• tish1025
    Answer ✓
    Options
    When you play a level, in the upper right hand (where the score is tallied) you will see 3 unfilled stars.  As you accumulate points, the stars will 'fill in' as you reach a point threshold.  You might win a level and earn 1, 2, or 3 stars.  You can, if you wish, go back and replay levels where you earned fewer than the 3 stars in order to get all three.  Or, you can simply move on.

I hope this helps.Justpassingtime said:

• Justpassingtime
    Justpassingtime Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
    Thank you, so in order to complete the star chaser quest, I just basically keep playing and adding stars upon completion of each level, correct?
    New to the game as well as forum, just trying to get the basics down.
  • tish1025
    Options
    Thank you, so in order to complete the star chaser quest, I just basically keep playing and adding stars upon completion of each level, correct?
    New to the game as well as forum, just trying to get the basics down.
    Yes.  You have to earn the allotted number of stars in the allowed time for the event.

Good luck and keep enjoying the game!  
  • CocoT
    CocoT Posts: 20 Level 2
    Options
    How do I find out how many star to collect n how do I check progress
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,965 Candy Moderator
    edited September 2019
    Options
    Hello @CocoT, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

When a Star Chaser starts, we will see a pop-up box showing how many stars we need to collect.  And, each time we win a level and gain the star, those will be recorded at the event and it will be displayed. 

Once the goal is complete, the pop-up  box appears again and tells you to collect the gift you have achieved.  I will post few screenshots below.  I could not find a pic when I was in middle of the goal... I have only the starting & ending screenshots....

1) How it shows the number of the stars we have to collect  👇👇

2) The display once we collect the required goal of Stars ⭐️ 👇👇

NOTE:  
    As shown in the first picture above, you can check your progress from “Quests” Tab.

Please post back if you need further details or clarification 👍

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Have great rest of the weekend 🤗

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?