🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Let us know what you think of Olivia's Quest!

Options

Comments

• Sweetcandy
    Sweetcandy Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    Yey! I got my olivia. She is soooo sweet. I like its power and moves. 
  • KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    Options
    I was wondering why some people get Olivia after passing the 10 levels, some after collecting 45 stars, and others have to complete both to earn her .I don't like this. It seems some have to work twice as hard as others to get her. Can you please explain this @QueenMia ? I worked really hard to pass 10 levels and now I have to get 45 stars too while others got her after passing the 10 levels. Is this a glitch?
    @marscrushinit - that is totally a glitch! After you completed level 10 of the Enclave did you not get the reward box to give you Olivia? Do you have screen shots of completing that level? Pls say you do 🙏🏻
  • wafercookieflippers
    wafercookieflippers Posts: 4,637 Legend
    Options
    @marscrushinit I agree with @Foley1362 That it sounds like you (and maybe others) had a glitch somewhere. There are two events for folks with the Enclave, the Enclave is first and then the Star Chaser opens once you get Olivia. However the Star Chaser is for boosters and you should already have Olivia when it begins! 

I had some trouble with my Enclave challenge disappearing and then it was a matter of me clicking around, hard closing the game several times, restarting my phone, and actually playing a regular level to get it to reappear. Did you try to start playing to see if Olivia would pop up for you?

I saw there was a thread for the “Enclave disappeared” where you could leave your game ID for them to get your progress back. Maybe it’s worth checking to see if something happened by putting your game ID on that thread.

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/255653/olivas-enclave-event-disappeared

I’m sorry that happened! 🐙🤗🐳
  • Lovemychubby_01
    Lovemychubby_01 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    I love Olivia. I hope you have many more quests to come.
  • marscrushinit
    marscrushinit Posts: 2,536 Level 5
    Options
    Hi @Foley1362 and @wafercookieflippers . I only got half the stickers needed for Olivia. Then the star chaser popped up and said if I wanted her to stick around i needed to beat the star chaser. So sad ! I really wanted Olivia but sometimes I can get stuck on a level for days . I'm gonna keep trying till the end
  • marscrushinit
    Options
  • KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @marscrushinit - that is really odd! So the Enclave challenge was supposed to be 13 days total was my understanding. At least it was for me. So yours disappeared sooner than that? Also it looks like you can get the costume still by completing the 45 star challenge right? It should be one or the other not both. 
  • marscrushinit
    Options
    Hi @Foley1362. I completed the 10 levels on Olivia's enclave. A box opened up and I got half the stickers. After that the enclave disappeared and now I have to finish the star chaser to keep her. I'm assuming once I get the stars I'll get the other half of my stickers but I'm gonna be a little brash here and say I'm frustrated by this and it doesn't give all the players an equal chance. I know on the Valentine's one some people had to get 70 stars and some had to complete level and get 35 stars ( I think) but it was equal . I understand either or but both! Oh well I'll just keep chugging along lol
  • marscrushinit
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Here's a screenshot of the star chaser. It's timed too and I had 13 days to apparently complete both @Foley1362😢
  • marscrushinit
    edited April 2019
    Options
    I only need 12 mores stars but I earned most of those by going all the way back to level 1 and trying to get more stars on previous levels but I'm through those now . I just hope I don't get stuck but ok , I'm done complaining. I just had to vent for a min lol. And thank you @Foley1362 for listening and trying to help solve the problem. There's a reason you were the first member of the month . 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?