🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Let us know what you think of Olivia's Quest!

Options

Comments

• KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi again @marscrushinit - I have not heard of anyone else having to complete both so that’s why I’m also concerned and like you would be understandably frustrated. 

@Elsa @Pummy_Raj @firebombmarkus can one of you review any info on the Olivia Enclave challenge and confirm for our good friend here? If not we will just have to wait for the studio team and @QueenMia to get back to us on Monday.

Wishing you 3 timed boosters and an easy finish on the final 12 stars @marscrushinit 😉💪🏻🙏🏻
  • marscrushinit
    marscrushinit Posts: 2,536 Level 5
    Options
    Thank you @Foley1362 😊. I have to get these 12 stars or I will have severe fomo lol. I know this much, if this is part of testing i hope they never do this again! It should be either  or for everybody or both for everybody . Ok gonna go chase some stars 😁
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,834 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @Foley1362 and @marscrushinit, Hope you both are doing well!  It's been a while since I talked to you :)

Actually, we do have to finish the Special 10 levels as well as the Star Chaser.  But, to my surprise, I have also received Olivia after finishing those special levels.  Give me sometime.... I will clarify something and post back :+1:
  • marscrushinit
    Options
    Hi @Pummy_Raj. I'm still confused because if you read about the event it states this : 

What can I win? 

After you have successfully completed all the levels, Olivia will join your roster of playable characters forever. Make sure you get her before she leaves again to keep performing her sweet songs around the sea. Olivia will only be available for a limited period of time. Don't miss out!

It clearly states if you pass all levels, she will be yours forever. Thanks @Pummy_Raj for checking into this and hopefully @QueenMia can help to clarify too 🤔

• PummyRaj
    Options
    Hello @Foley1362! Just checked QueenMia’s message about the event and  her other posts like “Olivia’s  Enclove, etc.,  All the threads were informing that we were supposed to unlock “Olivia” after playing special map.  Then with Star Chaser, we will have a new addition to our team!!

After reading what @marscrushinit wrote, I Wanted to clarify with Mia, hence posted message to her!  Let’s wait and see till Monday 🙂

@marscrushinit, just a heads-up... please take a pic of the count of the Stars, as soon as you win a level.  This will come in handy if we happen to loose it like the “St.Patrick’s”
    Mark!,please give a heads-up to other players if you see any that are playing Star Chaser 👍

Talk to you both later!  Have a great Sunday 😃
  • PummyRaj
    Options
    flew66 said:
    @TuVu24 Seems like there are 3 scenarios in unlocking Olivia. Some got her after completing the 10 levels challenge, others got her after the 45 stars chaser, and the third group (which includes me) have to do a two part challenges to complete the 10 levels and then complete the star chasers. My Star Chaser challenge didn't start until I completed the 10 levels. In other words, the stars from the 10 levels challenge are not counted towards the Star Chaser. You may be belonged to the same group of players as I am. 
    Hello @flew66, ALL of the players will be playing the 2 part challenge!  Olivia joining the team instead of “unlocking” could be just a glitch!!  I have written to @QueenMia, the CCFS Community Manager for clarification on this.  We will be able to get more info after the weekend 🙂

In the mean time, please take screenshots of your new Stars as soon as you win a level... just in case something happens and we loose our Star progress!!  Without proof, King team will not be able to restore them!!  Just a heads-up.... please spread the word 👍

Thank you & have a great Sunday!
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,687 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hey guys, as far as I know I just completed those 10 levels and then got some rewards and then she showed up in my scrapbook.
  • bbyas
    bbyas Posts: 46 Level 2
    Options
    I like her💕 I didn't expect an octopus, I thought the next character would be the bubble gum blob. Well I can't wait to use her all the time

• LisaMarie
    LisaMarie Posts: 37 Level 2
    Options
    I LOVE Olivia!! She's an awesome add, so much fun & absolutely adorable. Worth the wait!! And the Enclave is fabulous!! I get the musical reference & I ♥️ it 😀 Great job all around, King!! Olivia's power is so cool, can't wait to have her help more often and her Enclave is a blast. More please 😀
  • marscrushinit
    Options
    Hi @Pummy_Raj. It seems as though most people get her after completing the 10 levels. Thank you for looking into this and we'll patiently wait for @QueenMia 😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?