🔥 Hot right Now 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!
We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

I am not able to Install

anithakudli
anithakudli Posts: 2 Newbie
It says my device is not compatible. 

Best Answer

Answers

• Wrapped_loli
    Wrapped_loli Posts: 150 Level 3
    What device do you use? 
  • anithakudli
    anithakudli Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited May 2019 Answer ✓
    Redmi note 6 pro. 4gb ram 64gb internal memory

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Hi @anithakudli and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 I am sorry you are having this problem. Which version of the Android OS is running on your device?
  • AlejHerrBar2k3
    AlejHerrBar2k3 Posts: 465 Level 4
    @firebombmarkus, the device that @anithakudli mentions (a Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro) was launched on October 2018 and uses Android Oreo (8.0) as the initial version of Android available on it. I think that device is currently using Android 8.0, and I don't think that device can't run Candy Crush Friends. My device (a Samsung Galaxy S4 mini from 2013) runs Android KitKat (4.4) as the last version available for it and it can properly run this game even under its specifications. I bet Android 4.4 could be the minimum requirement for Candy Crush Friends on Android.

@anithakudli, maybe your problem might be because of lacking disk space. Try uninstalling/disabling apps you might not need. If it's not disk space, my other hypothesis is that you got an .apk file for the game from a source that is not the Google Play Store. The Play Store is the only trusted place where you can download and install Candy Crush Friends Saga on Android devices.

I hope I have helped!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?