🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Let us know what you think of Olivia's Quest!

Options

Comments

• farmerr11
    farmerr11 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I loved having a great new side game
  • Sparkeltin
    Sparkeltin Posts: 74 Level 3
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Just got her B) , it did took some time tho  :(
  • marscrushinit
    marscrushinit Posts: 2,536 Level 5
    Options
    Hey @Sparkeltin congrats ! Be sure to put her in the Olivia contest 😊
  • RegalRenz
    RegalRenz Posts: 8,494 Sweet Legend
    Options
    The levels were challenging but I thoroughly enjoyed them. Olivia is now my second favourite Candy Crush friend.
  • QueenReineer
    QueenReineer Posts: 205 Level 3
    Options
    I never got the enclave!!! I got Olivia after 45 extenuating levels. And I started using her right away. I hope she doesn't Vanish!!!!😵😵😵
  • Sparkeltin
    Sparkeltin Posts: 74 Level 3
    Options
    @QueenReineer I got my fingers crossed!
  • KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    Options
    @QueenReineer - once you achieve a costume and it’s in your scrapbook it should never disappear. Just to be safe though take a screenshot and save it just so you have it! And like @mysticalmysty said earlier ☝🏻 Enter the contest (scrapbook photo) for an additional chance to win prizes 🙌🏻
  • bbdohnal
    bbdohnal Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
    I got access on April 25th and got to the 7th level, but I haven't seen it pop up since then and I've been playing almost every day. I've force closed out the app and restarted my phone and nothing has worked. How can I get access to the level again before the window closes?
  • SeraphicStar
    SeraphicStar Posts: 4,536 Legend
    Options
    Hey there @QueenMia I wanted to say those levels were very challenging! O.o

I completed them, but not without using timed and some regular boosters to do so. I have a suggestion on future events like this, but I don't know how difficult ( or plausible? 🤔) this would be to implement. I think that people in different level ranges should have different sets of the 10 levels in question. For instance people on lower level ranges maybe either receive a few more moves/easier level sets than those on the higher levels. ;)

Secondly, I feel if you give access to the character to help complete the event they should ALWAYS be in the selection of pickable friends on all the special levels. In this one it makes even more sense as Olivia is trying to free her octopus friends. I mainly bring this up because it's quite confusing that you get to use her for some levels, but then you can't on other ones within the special event. :confounded:

Either way it was still a fun event to participate in, and I greatly look forward to seeing more like this in the future if possible! :3

Cheers!
    💫SeraphicStar💫
  • TawnyBell
    TawnyBell Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I am wondering why I never got the Olivia event?  My husband and daughter both got it, we all play daily, but I never got it on my phone.  Does it skip people, or should everyone get it? I’m sad. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?