🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Progress Olivia lost.

GlenM
GlenM Posts: 3 Newbie
Hello, 

I have logged out of my account and back in. Now my common progress hasn't changed, I'm still on the same level, but the progress on Olivia's quest is lost. I had finished level 6 and now I had to start all over again. I don't think I can finish the quest anymore, as I had even spend a little money on it, which I usually never do and I don't feel like doing that again.
Can you help me restore my progress?
Thanks in advance.

Best Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    hello @GlenM

I just wanted to drop you a quick message to say thank you for joining the King community forum 🙏🏻

Please bear in mind that this event is stored in locally. So if you play on multiple devices the progress will not be synchronized. In addition, if you delete, log out and reinstall the app, the progress can vanish and you will have to start over. We hope you enjoy!
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Hi @GlenM,

@Sukanta_Biswas is right, if you have changed your device, the progress won't show.

However, we also had technical issues and the Quest disappeared for some of our players. We have released a fix that should solve the issue and bring Olivia back to your game. Please make sure you install the latest version again. 

We are unable to add some extra time for you to unlock Olivia, so if you haven't had time to unlock her before the event ends, please post your game ID here and we'll see what we can do! 

I'm going to close this conversation for now. Please comment here for any more assistance/question! 

Have the sweetest day 🍒

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    hello @GlenM

I just wanted to drop you a quick message to say thank you for joining the King community forum 🙏🏻

Please bear in mind that this event is stored in locally. So if you play on multiple devices the progress will not be synchronized. In addition, if you delete, log out and reinstall the app, the progress can vanish and you will have to start over. We hope you enjoy!
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Hi @GlenM,

@Sukanta_Biswas is right, if you have changed your device, the progress won't show.

However, we also had technical issues and the Quest disappeared for some of our players. We have released a fix that should solve the issue and bring Olivia back to your game. Please make sure you install the latest version again. 

We are unable to add some extra time for you to unlock Olivia, so if you haven't had time to unlock her before the event ends, please post your game ID here and we'll see what we can do! 

I'm going to close this conversation for now. Please comment here for any more assistance/question! 

Have the sweetest day 🍒
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?