Any Game of Thrones Fans?

Comments

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Hehe, yes, I saw that one! Well spotted 😋
  • MiaChristine
    MiaChristine Posts: 3,325 Legend
    edited May 2019
    Who will sit upon the Throne? In the END...

The weight is upon the dragon queen .... John now her nephew, true heir to the throne, the death of a second dragon, the death of her closest advisor, and her last words “Dracarys”  meaning dragonfire 🔥  

Will the Queen turn her last dragon to burn them all? Will she marry John, or is Queen Daenerys doomed to go mad like her father, Mad King Aerys.

Looks like it’s getting real messy!

• QueenMia

These are good questions, @MiaChristine, and I can't wait to have an answer... So many different options possible. I think Daenarys could go mad indeed and maybe one of them two (Jon or her) might even get killed...

The best would be that they get married and rule together but that would be a too happy ending for GoT I think! 

Their might be some trahison going around between the two friends, Tyrion and Lord Varys... Sansa and Arya might surprise us too, but no clue how...

So many options and so many things that could (and probably will) go wrong!! 

What do you think?

• MiaChristine
    I would love a wedding, a fire and ice union, Maybe taking place in the North or would it be a huge affair in Kings Landing.

I am certain it would be unlikely there will be a fairytale ending. More likely the opposite that one will die just as you said @QueenMia I do believe there will be a child that may grow up a bastard sadly the same as Jon.

So many ways this could end, It boggles the mind! 

• MiaChristine
    edited May 2019
    Don’t forget.... Melisandre prophecy  “Brown eyes, blue eyes, green eyes. Eyes you'll shut forever," which green eye queen will she kill?

• RegalRenz
    RegalRenz Posts: 8,494 Sweet Legend
    One of my Facebook friends posted the leak today so I saw everything that will be coming in the final two episodes. I'm not very happy about that. 
  • flew66
    flew66 Posts: 2,361 Level 5
    Episode S8E5 is done now! I can see how the end is going to be now.... Wish that I am wrong >:)
  • QueenMia
    OMG, @flew66, I still haven't seen it!! I can't wait 🤩 I'm worried and excited at the same time (and a little sad that it's the end, even though I so want to know how it ends!)
  • MiaChristine
    edited May 2019
    Oh My GoT... It’s taking a while to sink in, there is only one episode left!  May 19, 2019

• QueenMia
    edited May 2019
    flew66 said:
    Episode S8E5 is done now! I can see how the end is going to be now.... Wish that I am wrong >:)
    That's so awful, @RegalRenz 😢

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?