🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

It takes long for new cookies to fail in dunk the cookies

Nicky1
Nicky1 Posts: 4 Newbie
edited May 2019 in Support
Why does it take so long in the dunking cookies, for the next cookie to appear, by the time the cookie appears you run out of time?

Best Answer

• Joseph45
    Joseph45 Posts: 1,582 Level 5
    Answer ✓
    Hello, and welcome to the sweetest community around @Nicky1! It’s great to have you here! Sometimes on a “Dunk the cookies” level, you have to dunk the previous cookie before you start dropping another one. However, on levels where you have a lot to dunk, sometimes more cookies to dunk may appear as you are trying to dunk cookies closer to the chocolate. I hope this helps! 

Answers

• Joseph45
    Joseph45 Posts: 1,582 Level 5
    Answer ✓
    Hello, and welcome to the sweetest community around @Nicky1! It’s great to have you here! Sometimes on a “Dunk the cookies” level, you have to dunk the previous cookie before you start dropping another one. However, on levels where you have a lot to dunk, sometimes more cookies to dunk may appear as you are trying to dunk cookies closer to the chocolate. I hope this helps! 
  • Nicky1
    Nicky1 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Thank you for your quick response, I appreciate this and it is very helpful 😀 hope you all are having a great day 😊
  • OIK2
    OIK2 Posts: 5 Level 2
    It is during Cascades that the lack of cookies is most noticable. The cookie dunks early in the turn, plenty of turnover, but no new cookies until a new move is made.  This means that it goes Cascade with a dunk, another turn to reveal a cookie, after that you have a chance to start dunking it. Reveal new cookies mid turn and it all gets better.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?