🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Microsoft version of the game - level 1049 - is not spreading jam properly.

Options
laurarichards67
laurarichards67 Posts: 3 Newbie
I'm repeatedly spreading jam over areas of the screen and it is not showing up.  Anyone else have this ??

Answers

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Options
    Hey there @laurarichards67 and welcome to the Community :waving:

We'll look into it, but I'd also suggest you to clear cache and cookies from your browser regularly and always make sure you have the latest version installed in your PC to avoid any issues with the game ;) 

Would you be able to give us a recording of the level or any screenshot please? That would help us investigate! 

Thanks a lot!
  • Simon888
    Simon888 Posts: 289 Level 4
    Options
    Hi, this is one of the new  purple jam levels where the jam spreads with a gravity effect, so that you have to repeatedly fill upper squares as it slides south. Not sure if that is it or whether you are encountering different issue.
  • QueenMia
    Options
    Hey there @laurarichards67 :)@Simon888 is right! Just checked the level too and there's nothing wrong with it :) You just met the Purple Jam!

Purple jam isn’t so sticky. It is spread in the same way as before, by matching candies from areas with jam to those without. However, purple jam will slide down the screen until the lowest clear space, so you’ll need to keep reaching up for those clear spaces.

I hope that clarifies! Good luck on passing the level and if you need some extra boosters, join our contests here :star: 
  • laurarichards67
    laurarichards67 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    The jam is sliding down ??  Did I miss a notification in the game about this ??  I tried it on my iPad as well and it's the same thing, so that must be it.  This was not obvious.....just causing a lot of frustration.
  • QueenMia
    Options
    Hey @laurarichards67 :) There should be a short walkthrough on the first level it appears but we also have an article in our Help Center, here.

I hope that helps! These levels are tricky but very fun once you get a hang of it! And if you need some extra help to pass, you can try to beat me to get some free boosters, just have a look here. Good luck :star: 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?