🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

gold bars bank

mispaamy
mispaamy Posts: 1 Newbie
is anyone else disappointed that you have to buy into your piggie bank to get the gold you’ve EARNED??! 

Answers

• Ludi
    Ludi Posts: 17 Level 2
    Hallo everyone, Yes, this is a very nice and satisfying game but I also agree, I feel it is a bit unfair to have to buy Gold Bars that you have earned while playing the game.
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,941 Candy Moderator
    @mispaamy and @Ludi - First of all - welcome to the Community!
    Yes I certainly understand your frustration, especially since they reduced the number of gold bars that could be bought for the same amount of money (was 50 now its 30).  This is obviously a way for the company to make some extra money by offering gold bars (at a reduced rate from what is available in the 'store'), to people who need them and are willing to pay for them to move on in the game instead of waiting and trying a level over again (sometimes multiple times).  There are ways to get gold bars without paying - one is by completing the candy drop challenge - you can usually get 2-3 gold bars every time you complete the challenge and the new episode race awards 5 gold bars for first place.  The other way you can get gold bars is by winning one of the fun contests offered on this site.  
    Anyway - have fun here, feel free to participate in the various discussions, games and contests and Happy Crushing!
  • mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,398 Crushing Legend
    Just to clarify what @bearwithme mentioned it, sugar drop challenge is on Candy Crush game not on Candy Crush Friends game. 
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,941 Candy Moderator
    @mysticalmysty - thank you for clarifying that.  My apologies @mispaamy and @Ludi if you are referring to buying gold bars at Candy Crush Friends - you do not have the Daily Sugar Drop Challenge or the Episode Race.  However there are a lot of fun contests where you have a chance to win free gold bars.  Some contests are specific to the game played and some are across the whole community.  Sorry for any confusion. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?