🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Let us know what you think of Olivia's Quest!

Comments

• EnergizerBunny
    EnergizerBunny Posts: 2,881 Level 5
    I too completed the ten levels and Olivia was added to my scrapbook just to have it removed two days later from my scrapbook.
     When the quest  popped up on my mobile device it showed -complete 10 levels and to have her added. There was nothing noted about any star chasers. The same thing happened with the Valentines quest.  I have enclosed a screen shot. This is so upsetting and not fair to many of us that played Olivia Quest.Those last levels were not easy. This screen shot shows Olivia added, Now she has been removed.

• cdunn563
    cdunn563 Posts: 19 Level 2
    I love Olivia! She makes dealing with the octopi much much easier! Thank you for creating her!
  • EnergizerBunny
    EnergizerBunny Posts: 2,881 Level 5
    Responding to martymar219, Concerns

I know exactly what you mean and how you feel.  I had Olivia on my scrapbook for  2 days and then it was removed. I won Olivia fair and square and I have the screen shots to show. Completed all 10 levels in a timely manner.  Complete all ten levels within so many days to get Olivia.  Nothing was noted about  a two part regarding star chasers.  When I inquired about why Olivia was missing from Scrapbook this was the message that was sent to me.
    "Hi, thank you for the screenshots. It looks like you had the task of completing both the Enclave and the 45 star challenge to officially get Olivia in your scrapbook. But yet she has been taken away.
    The same thing happened to me on Valentines Day, did not get the outfit. No screen shots were taken. but then again Screen shots don't mean anything on here.
    I know this is just a game and it was very challenging, and I was so excited when I completed those 10 levels.  I was so upset  when I noticed Olivia the Octopus was removed from my scrap book.  Then I get a message saying sorry about the confusion. What about everyone else who completed level 10, Are we all confused?
    I am loosing interest in this game and  having second thoughts about playing this game. If we are going to be treated this way!

• marscrushinit
    marscrushinit Posts: 2,536 Level 5
    Hi @EnergizerBunny 🤗 and welcome to the community. There were 3 different groups to get Olivia. One group got her by completing the 10 level event. Another group got her by completing the 45 star chaser. And a third group had to get her by completing both. It sounds like you were in the third group , as was I. I feel your frustration and am hoping they don't do it this way again , as some players had to work twice as hard as others to get her and tbh it's not fair. Hopefully the feedback on this thread will change the way they do the next event and make everyone's chances of obtaining something equal
  • FlorenceFlojack
    FlorenceFlojack Posts: 2 Newbie
    I beat the ten levels for Olivia and received half of the stickers. They have now disappeared completely. Can you please put them back?
  • Dana_Kasha
    Dana_Kasha Posts: 1 Newbie
    I played and won all 10 levels And due to a “glitch” I was not awarded the character. I too found it very difficult.  
  • mrsbeelo71
    mrsbeelo71 Posts: 1 Newbie
    I completed the 10 levels.. But never got olivia.. What the heck is that… I did not get the prize of olivia! Why? 
  • CandyCrushinator
    CandyCrushinator Posts: 65 Kingster
    edited May 2019
    Hello everyone I’m CandyCrushinator and I’m a game designer on Candy Crush Friends Saga.  We are glad that so many of you enjoyed Olivia’s Enclave and got a chance to take her out for a swim.  For those of you that got her to join their adventure permanently, congratulations!  We want you all to know that we value your feedback and are constantly listening to you on the forums and via our player support channels.  We are hearing that some players felt that it wasn’t clear that they needed to complete both Olivia’s Garden and the Star Chaser event that followed to collect Olivia.  We regret that we didn’t communicate it clearly enough but we are constantly iterating on our designs and we will take this feedback into consideration for our upcoming events.  We love seeing how passionate you all are about the game and appreciate all of your feedback so please keep it up.  In the meantime it sounds like we have some screens to update and clarify so I’m going to get back to it.  Before I go, one last big thank you from the dev team to all of you and stay tuned, we’ve got some big things coming your way!
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend
    Hi @CandyCrushinator, it's great to see you posting here in the community!  I loved Olivia's quest so I look forward to see what you will be bringing to the game next!
  • MiaChristine
    MiaChristine Posts: 3,325 Legend
    edited May 2019
    Hello @CandyCrushinator I’m happy to see you here and want to thank you for making us part of the process in making Candy Crush Friends Saga  No. 1. Means a lot to us that our feedback is heard and we can help improve the game... Loved the Olivia challenge and looking forward to what comes next! Great job on making it fresh, fun and delicious 😋 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?