🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Bug Report - Level 319 - Booster Induced - Repeatedly

UmbraVipera
UmbraVipera Posts: 5 Level 2
On level 319 the level starts off with four candies.  When the "lightning bolt" booster (for lack of a better name) is active the level is (usually) unplayable.  We need three matching candies to start, but the booster, based on selected character, alters those candies for the character type and we frequently end up without the required three candies to start.

Best Answer

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Hello @UmbraVipera and welcome to the Community :waving: Thanks for flagging this to me, @mysticalmysty ;)

@UmbraVipera, we've tried the level with the booster ("lightning bolt" is a great name for it ;)) and were able to complete it each time. However, I get how it can be tricky, depending on the candies distribution. I've passed this on to our team and we'll have a look to make sure the level remain fun and sweet, just like it should be ;) 

Thanks a lot for the feedback and since you're here, don't miss a chance to win some boosters and Gold. Just check our contests, there's always something to win. Good luck :star: 

Have the sweetest day🍒

Answers

• mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,398 Crushing Legend
    It is really strange @UmbraVipera 🤔 Let me flag our CM @QueenMia to look at it, at the meantime could please provide us with your game ID, here’s the link how to find your game ID : https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/247378/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Hello @UmbraVipera and welcome to the Community :waving: Thanks for flagging this to me, @mysticalmysty ;)

@UmbraVipera, we've tried the level with the booster ("lightning bolt" is a great name for it ;)) and were able to complete it each time. However, I get how it can be tricky, depending on the candies distribution. I've passed this on to our team and we'll have a look to make sure the level remain fun and sweet, just like it should be ;) 

Thanks a lot for the feedback and since you're here, don't miss a chance to win some boosters and Gold. Just check our contests, there's always something to win. Good luck :star: 

Have the sweetest day🍒
  • BrianM
    BrianM Posts: 1 Newbie
    Hi guys. Im having the exact same problem as stated above. I keep loosing lives due to the fact that i cant make any moves when i have the lightning bolt bonus. What can be done about this? Thanks.
    User: 1320549746
  • tams
    tams Posts: 0 Newbie
    On level 319. I have my 2 hour booster which is being wasted. How are you supposed to play levels?  
    Have pictures to show screenshots and lost lives 
  • UmbraVipera
    BrianM said:
    Hi guys. Im having the exact same problem as stated above. I keep loosing lives due to the fact that i cant make any moves when i have the lightning bolt bonus. What can be done about this? Thanks.
    User: 1320549746
    I accepted QueenMia's response to this issue because this is obviously going to require a change in the programming to fix and based on the response, not really considered an issue. Of course to the developers this bug is really a moot point because the problem is temporary.  The booster only lasts for two hours so the workaround solution as a user is simple, stop playing that level.  The only real loss a user has is on the use of the booster to try and progress to new levels.  That is of course IF 319 is the level you need to beat to move on.  The alternative is to blow through lives until you get a candy distribution that is playable which does eventually happen. 
  • firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Hi @tams and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 There is the Video section for this game where you can see the videos of all the levels released as of now. I will post the video for your current level so you can find the best approach. Sometimes we are not aware that a character we use is not the best choice for a certain level.

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/177791/levels-311-320#latest

If this doesn't help I strongly recommend taking a break for a day or two to clear your mind. It helped me a lot of times to finish the level I am stuck on when I come back to the game.

I hope this will help you. Have a wonderful day 🤗
  • lloyd1e
    lloyd1e Posts: 1 Newbie
    I have had the same problem with Level 319. It definitely needs a programming change! I’ve lost five lives on this level - the active booster is anything but!
  • jillkotys
    jillkotys Posts: 1 Newbie
    Same - have lost 3 lives due to this glitch. 
  • UmbraVipera
    @firebombmarkus I must admit that I did not know there were videos of all the levels.  So thank you for the information.  B)  I'll have to check that out.

For this next bit though, think of two friends sitting at a coffee shop across the table from each other having a polite conversation.  In my opinion, your post came across as you feel this bug is somehow the result of the players actions and has me wondering if you read the entire thread.  This is clearly a bug and has nothing to do with character selection or a player needing to take a break from the game.  There are only two characters available for 319 and if you look at the images I posted, I demonstrated that both characters have the same issue.

So in a nutshell, I documented the bug and other players are validating that the bug exists.  Nothing more.  Nothing less.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?