πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

Level changing

Options
bridgette263
bridgette263 Posts: 2 Newbie
edited May 2019 in Support
Hi!! Level 665 Is only giving me 22 moves. On YouTube when I see other players they have 28 moves, why is this happening to my game ?

Best Answer

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Answer βœ“
    Options
    Hi @bridgette263 and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 The studio is always monitoring the levels. If it shows they are too easy or too hard for players they might tweak it a bit. If you see levels with more moves they were recorded as soon as the level was released. Keep trying and you will finish it eventually 🍭

@JustPlaying Please look at this level as the number of the moves was changed. Thank you 😊

Answers

• mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,398 Crushing Legend
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Hi @bridgette263 Welcome to our community. Every now and then the studio always tweaking on some levels if they think the levels are too easy for some players and vice versa, therefore sometime the video tutorial that you watched can be different on your game as they have not been updated. I hope it answer your question.
  • firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Answer βœ“
    Options
    Hi @bridgette263 and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 The studio is always monitoring the levels. If it shows they are too easy or too hard for players they might tweak it a bit. If you see levels with more moves they were recorded as soon as the level was released. Keep trying and you will finish it eventually 🍭

@JustPlaying Please look at this level as the number of the moves was changed. Thank you 😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?