🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Any Game of Thrones Fans?

12346»

Comments

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Agree with you, @flew66... It's this ending that does not feel right :/ Very disappointed, many great characters were killed too easily, and there were many "not needed" scenes... I can't believe it's over and I was not even excited about that episode!
  • MiaChristine
    MiaChristine Posts: 3,325 Legend
    edited May 2019
    Oh My GoT the watch has ended... I’m feeling the same “it just didn’t feel right.” After so may great episodes and yes it wasn’t always what we expected but the story was fantastic and the characters were strong, unpredictable and interesting! For me it fell completely flat, seemed like a joke a big rush to get it finished! Such a huge disappointment! Blah Blah Blah... so so so badly ended! Were they running out of time and money .. dragons do eat a lot!

I absolutely did enjoy hearing everyone’s thoughts and possible plots @QueenMia @flew66 @emac1983 @Hockycko

Although I do like this “Arya The Explorer” spinoff idea!

• QueenMia
    Oh yes, let's hope for a spinoff, @MiaChristine, that'd be at least a consolation!
  • flew66
    flew66 Posts: 2,361 Level 5

There are quite a few unfinished story lines that can lead to spin offs and possibly a sequel.

*Arya's journey to the west.

* Jon Snow, Night watch Commander and the free folks

* Bran's search of the dragon

And.... Is Daenerys really dead??? It's not unusual for people coming back from death in GOT  B)

There won't be a remake of S8, but the GOT saga probably will continue.

• QueenMia
    That's true, @flew66... Plenty of options... but still, the more I think about it, the less that ending makes sense! Why bother telling us Jon Snow is a Targaryen if it's to send him back to the Night's watch? Why is everyone so keen on having Bran as a king while all they've been doing is fighting for it? Jon was a much better candidate for it... Why did Arya learn how to change face and never really used it? What was that white horse "saving" her after the fire?!

And so many more... Have you guys digested it or?

• Ashraf
    Ashraf Posts: 8,495 Sweet Legend
    I cant watch GOT .. because I need it in Arabic translation .. and the arabic tv channels will not do that I think 😂 lately in our tv channels they did that but they started from a new season ... I felt like I need to see it from the start ...  😢😭

Any way here is a gif from google
    😲

• MiaChristine
    MiaChristine Posts: 3,325 Legend
    edited November 2019
    JUST announced...  House of the Dragons prequel coming to HBO  

There's no date for a release yet, but sometime in 2021 seems possible,

Not a lot has been revealed about the new show, but here's what we know so far. 

In 2019, Martin published a gigantic Targaryen history, Fire & Blood Vol. 1, which delves into generation after generation of the dragon-riding family that eventually produced Daenerys, one of the major characters in the HBO new series.

• QueenMia
    OMG, @MiaChristine! I had no idea this was in the pipeline! 
    Thanks for sharing 😍 It's exciting! 

Emilia Clarke would still be Daenerys then? She has to be! 

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?