🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Lives Requests

Options
fee1972
fee1972 Posts: 5 Level 2
edited May 2019 in Discussions
I seem to send plenty lifes to friends but I never have been given a life wonder why ?? Any ideas 

Comments

• marscrushinit
    marscrushinit Posts: 2,536 Level 5
    Options
    Hi @fee1972 and welcome to the community 🤗. Not sure why this happens but I've noticed some people have said they didn't notice under the heart where people have requested lives. Also don't forget to check out the news and special events section. There are some contests going on to win gold bars ( which can be used to refill lives) . Again , welcome to the community 😊
  • Hockycko
    Hockycko Posts: 163 Level 3
    Options
    @fee1972 I don't receive lives from other players very often either. I try to send lives to others every time I'm logged in too. In hopes maybe whomever will notice and then maybe, just maybe someone out of that large list will reciprocate! Girl, I had 2 today!!! That's a lot for me LOL Usually it's 0 and occasionally 1. Hopefully you'll receive more as time moves along and waiting isn't the fun part in these games either! 😆
  • Lisa_Louise
    Lisa_Louise Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options
    I don’t receive any anymore. I asked about this and they said there was a problem with getting lives, they are aware and are fixing the problem, but this has been going on for months now. I feel I’m being fed a lie now.
  • shabrown
    shabrown Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options
    I don’t receive any lives! I can request them but never get them! I would love to know if some of us could add each other and that way we would definitely send and receive lives! How could we add each other? 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?