🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Why should we have to pay to open piggy bank when we won the gold

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,615 Candy Moderator
    Hello @Shugabear, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

Actually, we are not doing anything to fill the Piggy Bank.  Whenever we win a level, we gain some Stars, right? 

The Piggy Bank converts those Stars as Gold Bars and stores them for us -- the players who would like to spend money and buy those Gold Bars will do it for a discounted price!  It is not a must that we have to buy it.  If we do not break the Piggy Bank, it will just stay there and whenever we open the game, tells us that it is available =)

If you would like to win some Gold Bars, you can participate in the contests that are currently running in the Community.... 
    This link is for Candy Friends game for 20 Gold Bars  https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/256974/win-20-gold-bars-imagine-the-next-friends-outfit/p1?new=1 

If you are looking for different games, I have attached various links in my signature below to my post.... please feel free to check them out!

All the very Best & have a nice rest of the day/evening =)

** IF you would like to post back, please tap on "Type your Comment" located below!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?