🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

No new Dachs' caterpillor outfit ! Windows 10

Simon888
Simon888 Posts: 289 Level 4
I have completed all the quests and have opened the mystery chest today and yesterday but no new Dach's outfit on Windows 10. Also I have used boosters so I could get to the mystery chests each day.  :(

This screenshot is from today.

Comments

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    edited June 2019
    Hi @Simon888 Please check out the version of your game and update it if necessary. This outfit should be available with the latest update. I got it in my game yesterday. It's not exclusively in Dachs' Mystery chests, you can also collect stickers for this costume by finishing Daily Quests, opening Daily Rewards Chests and also in the Map Rewards Chests.
  • wozziewoo
    wozziewoo Posts: 168 Level 3
    It's not as simple as that.  I play on Windows 10 as well. There is NO UPDATE available.  I'm sure it is available with the latest update, but that update is not accessible for those playing on Windows 10.  Before you say anything else, I've searched, I've gone through my apps, they are on automatic update.  I've manually gone through & updated everything on my computer.  There is nothing showing up related to CCFS.  This is becoming an ongoing problem, & frankly I'm getting very tired of it.  As I am of others trying to tell me they know what I'm doing wrong.  Frankly, if you don't use the same device as the person posting the comment don't pretend to know how to solve the problem.
  • firebombmarkus
    @wozziewoo Thank you for your feedback. I am not pretending to know. My intention was to explain the way it works. It's true, I don't play it on Windows 10 so I don't know for sure. I will elevate this to our Community Manager and we will see if there is actually an issue or it might appear later in your game. 
  • wozziewoo
    wozziewoo Posts: 168 Level 3
    I'm sorry, if I was a bit jumpy.  It's just not the 1st time that has happened & there have been other issues in the past regarding this issue, Particularly during the Olivia's Quest.  I understand you thought you were just trying to help, & actually right after I wrote that I checked again & the update showed up, so all is good.  I'm just annoyed because I had just completed my daily quests for the day & now I've missed out on those Caterpillar parts/pieces/fragments for another day.  Supposedly there's another costume coming out for Tiffi tomorrow, so let's see if I have full access to that one on time.
  • Acv
    Acv Posts: 650 Level 5
    @Simon 88 I just got a notification that I can't collect the new costume until I get to level 841.  @wozziewoo I agree with the window's 10 thing.  My computer seems to automatically update but runs into issues such as having Olivia's enclave disappear and also the star chaser when I was trying to get nutcracker's jack of diamonds costume.  It is a pain but oh well.
  • Simon888

I checked before posting and there was no update available but one is available now so hopefully it will be ok. 

• firebombmarkus
    Thank for letting us know @wozziewoo It's great that you have him in your game now.

@Acv I am not sure about this but I will check it out and let you know.

Let me know if more issues occur regarding this costume and I will help you as much as I can.
  • Simon888
    @firebombmarkus Thanks for your help, have updated now so hopefully I will get the new costume tomorrow 
  • firebombmarkus
    You are welcome @Simon888 That's awesome! Keep me informed 😊
  • Simon888
    Caterpillar outfit now available on windows 10 for me with update. Cool  =)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?