❄️🎄 We want to know what YOU think about the Holiday Calendar. Answer our survey here for a chance to win 10 Gold bars!
🔥 Hot right Now 🌶

Introduce yourself and say hi to the Community!

Comments

• wadesjowadesjo Posts: 40 ✭✭
    Hello Kanika,
    I’m still pretty new, just trying to keep up with all the goings on. 
    Glad you could join in the fun !!
    Thanks so much !!
  • bearwithmebearwithme Posts: 4,462 Superstar
    edited June 10
    Hello everyone and welcome to our wonderful community.  @deetah98 - here is a link with information to get more friends (and hopefully lives) for your game.  https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/248274/need-lives-add-me  @marlan - FYI - this thread is focused on Candy Crush Friends - there is a separate page for Candy Crush Saga and another for Candy Crush Jelly (you mentioned just starting to play Candy Crush so just in case you weren't referring to CCF I wanted to let you know there are other pages for each King game).  I encourage all of you to explore the Community, join or start your own discussions, participate in some of the contests (for a chance to win gold bars) and please feel free to reach out for tips or assistance with difficult levels.  Also - the Support tab in the various games pages is where you should mention specific problems or potential glitches you may be experiencing with a specific game.

"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." - Winnie the Pooh

Be sure to come check out the  Beginner's Corner and visit the lounge area 💕💕

If you are new to the community please check here for helpful info: Learn more about the King Community

💕Love Candy Crush Friends?  It's going to be Friend-Tastic ❄️ Find out more here for a chance to win 10 Gold bars!
  • AshrafAshraf Posts: 3,658 Legend

~《♡》~

Everyone here is so helpful, welcoming and friendly.

• leelee12leelee12 Posts: 5
    Hi I’m leelee
  • QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 6,207 Community Manager
    Warm welcome to you, @wadesjo, @leelee12 🤗

So glad to have you here in our wonderful Friends Crew! Please join us in our fun games, competitions for some extra Gold and boosters and let us know what you think of the game! There are plenty of discussions going around, so just don't hesitate to drop in your thoughts and have some sweet time on the Community! 

See you around🍒

Welcome to the King Community!
    No account yet? Sign up here in 2 seconds!

👉 CCFS - Win Gold bars Here 🍒
    🌟 Beat our Superstars and get free boosters - Check here  🎉

It's going to be Friend-Tastic ❄️ Find out more here for a chance to win 10 Gold bars!

👉 CCJS - Gold bars here 🍭
  • mamamushroommamamushroom Posts: 3
    Been crushing candies heavily since 2014. Just recently found candy crush friends and am more addicted to this game than the OG!
    It’s finally summer here in Bismarck, North Dakota - I can sit for hours on the porch and crush my heart out 🍄
  • bearwithmebearwithme Posts: 4,462 Superstar
    @mamamushroom - welcome to the community!  Glad you found us and also found Candy Crush Friends.  I am also a relative new player of CCF and I have been finding it lots of fun.  Currently I am hoping I will get Misty the Unicorn in the next few weeks.  This is a fun place to explore, join or start discussions, play games and enter contests for free gold bars!  Also there are a lot of expert players here so if you need some help or advice just ask!  If you are having trouble (the game won't load or your lost your gold bars etc.) just go the the support section and you are sure to find help.

"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." - Winnie the Pooh

Be sure to come check out the  Beginner's Corner and visit the lounge area 💕💕

If you are new to the community please check here for helpful info: Learn more about the King Community

💕Love Candy Crush Friends?  It's going to be Friend-Tastic ❄️ Find out more here for a chance to win 10 Gold bars!
  • firebombmarkusfirebombmarkus Posts: 9,296 Superstar
    Hello, everyone, 🤗 It's amazing to see you here with us. Thank you for joining the Community! I hope you are enjoying. Keep spreading the kindness, love and positive vibes 🌈
  • livelybeautifullivelybeautiful Posts: 11 ✭✭
    Hi everyone I'm livelyb, im new to the community and instead of binge watching Netflix shows I'm bingeing levels pulling all night hours. The game is addicting and I came here because I ran out of lives. . So hey 😋
  • KatanaKatana Posts: 420 ✭✭✭✭
    Hi
    I love the candy games :bleep_bloop: and I want to play here :innocent:

• leelee12leelee12 Posts: 5
    Hello name lee
  • KatanaKatana Posts: 420 ✭✭✭✭
    Hi Lee