🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

cant get notifications

Options
aima
aima Posts: 8 Level 2
i am on level 170 and i really need tickets but i am not able to ask my friends for help as they are not getting notifications of my help..

Answers

• Lacapelloise
    Lacapelloise Posts: 4 Newbie
    edited June 2019
    Options
    j'ai fini le niveau 605 mais je ne sais plus envoyer de vies, ni en recevoir.
     Donc je suis bloquée pour passer le niveau suivant!

(EDIT: Unsupported Language)
  • aima
    Options
    i am unable to recieve the tickets .. i am also stuck ...cant go to the next level because of this

• mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited June 2019
    Options
    aima said:
    i am on level 170 and i really need tickets but i am not able to ask my friends for help as they are not getting notifications of my help..
    @aima

Hi there! Welcome to the Community!

Can you please tell me what device you are using to play and what Operating System is currently running in that device? If its is a Computer, is it Windows 7 or Windows 10?

Please let me know as soon as you get this message so I can come up with a solution for you!

Thanks!
  • aima
    Options
    its a computer and windows 7
  • Lacapelloise
    Options
    ordinateur et windows 10
  • KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @aima & @Lacapelloise - welcome to our friendly community. I’m sorry to hear you’ve had this issue. Can you please confirm if tickets refers to lives and if so do you play thru FB? This is an ongoing issue with the site. If not have you tried clearing the cache & cookies on your device?
  • aima
    Options
    yeah tickets refer to lives and i play on my pc not thru FB
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,748 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @aima, Welcome to the Candy Friends King Community :)  

I am following up with you after my friend @Foley1362 

Can you please clarify me something?  Are you having this issue in original Candy Crush saga game OR Candy Friends game?  You said you are playing the game in your PC on Windows 7, Candy Friends is not available for that platform!!

We are a bit confused and the more details you provide, the more useful it will be for us to provide you further assistance!

Thank you for understanding!  Looking forward to assist you further :+1:  
  • Lacapelloise
    Options
    Voici les informations pour compléter mon message @Foley1362
    Je ne joue pas via FB et je suis sous windows 10.
    Oui je fais bien référence à des vies. Je ne peux plus ni recevoir ni envoyer depuis maintenant 2 semaines sans aucune raison apparente.
    Le cache et les cookies n'en sont pas la cause. 

• KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    Options
    @Lacapelloise - we only use English on this forum so everyone can be understood and assisted as quickly as possible. Please repost your comment in English. 🙏🏻

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?