๐ŸŒด It's ON! Join our Weekend Challenge HERE
๐ŸŽจFirst ever Community Art Challenge! Amazing prizes to win!
๐Ÿ”ฅ Check out all that's Hot right Now! ๐ŸŒถ

Guess that movie Quote!

1235Next

Comments

• bearwithmebearwithme Posts: 11,451 Candy Moderator
    @mysticalmysty - Risky Business

"This mission is too important for me to allow you to jeopardize it."

"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." - Winnie the Pooh

Be sure to come check out theย ย Beginner's Cornerย and visit the lounge area ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•
    If you are new to the community please check here for helpful info:ย Learn more about the King Community
    ๐Ÿ’—You can find the various contests for the different games here

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• AshrafAshraf Posts: 8,481 Sweet Legend
    @mysticalmysty - Risky Business

"This mission is too important for me to allow you to jeopardize it."
    ย A Space Odyssey

โ€œIโ€™ll have what sheโ€™s having.โ€

Hintโคต

When Harry Met Sally funny movie quotes

๐“Ÿ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐“น๐“ป๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“–๐“ธ๐“ญ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ต ๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐Ÿ’•
    When Harry Met Sally - very funny @Ashraf! ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ

"You've been mostly dead all day"

"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." - Winnie the Pooh

Be sure to come check out theย ย Beginner's Cornerย and visit the lounge area ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•
    If you are new to the community please check here for helpful info:ย Learn more about the King Community

• AshrafAshraf Posts: 8,481 Sweet Legend
    The Princess Bride @bearwithme

๐Ÿ˜†

โ€œIโ€™m just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.โ€

Emily Blunt The Devil Wears Prada funny movie quotes

๐“Ÿ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐“น๐“ป๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“–๐“ธ๐“ญ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ต ๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐Ÿ’•
    The Devil Wears Prada!ย  I loved that movie @Ashraf

" I'm in the wrong story!"

ย 

• mysticalmystymysticalmysty Posts: 30,131 Crushing Legend
    Into the woods - โ€œ Had I known how deeply I was to be involved, I wouldโ€™ve obeyed my first impulse and walked away โ€œ.

Wherever a beautiful soul has been there is a trail of beautiful memories ๐ŸŒธ

Jungle Book

"Practically perfect in every way."

• QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 12,930 Community Manager
    Mary Poppins โค๏ธ

"Those of you lucky enough to still have their lives, take them with you! However, leave the limbs you've lost. They belong to me now...except you Sofie! You stay exactly where you are".

No account yet? Sign up here in 2 seconds!

Want to PLAY more?
    ๐Ÿญย Playย Candy Crush Sagaย  ย  ย  ๐ŸฅคPlayย Candy Crush Soda Sagaย  ย  ย  ย  ย ๐Ÿ‘ญPlayย Candy Crush Friends Sagaย  ย 
    ๐Ÿฅญ Play Crash on the Run!ย  ย  ๐Ÿฎย Playย Candy Crush Jelly Sagaย  ย  ย  ๐Ÿย Play Farm Heroes Saga

๐ŸŒŸ
  • HellsBelleHellsBelle Posts: 521 Level 4
    Kill Bill. (Love that movie, great quote!)ย 

โ€œDo you know what they call a quarter pounder in France? A royale with cheese.โ€ย 

• mysticalmystymysticalmysty Posts: 30,131 Crushing Legend
    Pulp Fiction โ€” โ€œ Let us learn to show our friendship for a man when he is alive not after he is dead โ€œ.ย 

Wherever a beautiful soul has been there is a trail of beautiful memories ๐ŸŒธ

The Great Gatsby -ย 

"Yeah, I killed him! And I'd kill him again!"

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.