🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

How can I start at level 1 again?

Options
gmadeb57
gmadeb57 Posts: 2 Newbie
 I'm on level 121, I moved ahead at the beginning. How can I go back and start at level 1 again? 

Best Answer

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,999 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options
    @gmadeb57 - welcome to our wonderful friendly community!  Do you want to redo (maybe work on getting more stars) your levels starting from #1?  If so you can actually scroll back through the various episodes and get back to the beginning.  If you want to actually start all over at level 1 like a brand new player - then you either need to start the game on a new device or de-install the game and start over but make sure you don't link the game to either your King.com account of FB account (depending how you are playing the game) because then it will automatically bring you to where you left off.  I started to play the game on a different device and because I hadn't linked it to any account I started at Level 1.  As soon as I linked it to my FB account I was at the same level as I was on my other device.

Answers

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,999 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options
    @gmadeb57 - welcome to our wonderful friendly community!  Do you want to redo (maybe work on getting more stars) your levels starting from #1?  If so you can actually scroll back through the various episodes and get back to the beginning.  If you want to actually start all over at level 1 like a brand new player - then you either need to start the game on a new device or de-install the game and start over but make sure you don't link the game to either your King.com account of FB account (depending how you are playing the game) because then it will automatically bring you to where you left off.  I started to play the game on a different device and because I hadn't linked it to any account I started at Level 1.  As soon as I linked it to my FB account I was at the same level as I was on my other device.
  • gmadeb57
    gmadeb57 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
     Thank you so much!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?