• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Thanks @mysticalmysty for the answer. Actually I missed this notification 😀
  • DoubleB423
    DoubleB423 Posts: 252 Level 4
    Options
    How was.it part of Alpha/Beta testing? She didn't even download the game until months after I had it.  She downloaded in March '1. I've had the game since November of 2018.
  • DoubleB423
    DoubleB423 Posts: 252 Level 4
    Options
    How was.it part of Alpha/Beta testing? She didn't even download the game until months after I had it.  She downloaded in March '1. I've had the game since November of 2018.   Also, my fiancee downloaded the game last year in November as well. I don't see how someone can download the game in March 2019- and you call that an Alpha/Beta release...

• KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @DoubleB423 - the costume rewards you are referring to (Winning certain # of times in a row) with a character is a feature that was being tested for a short period of time. I don’t believe it is something that will be implemented long term and might have already disappeared from your family members game if it’s been updated properly. 

I’m sorry it’s not better news, but please know you are not missing out on any extra rewards/benefits as there are no special bonuses for having achieved these 🙏🏻

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?