🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

I do not have these characters

Options
cappucino
cappucino Posts: 20 Level 2
I found that picture of characters I do not have in the game, I want to know how to get them
thank you :)

Best Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,847 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @cappucino, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :)

We usually gain the characters as we forward in the game.  What level are you playing now?  The screenshot you posted above, is it from your game or you have shared somebody else's?  

What are the characters you think are missing from your game?  If you can be more specific, we can be of further assistance.  

Please post back your reply by tapping on "Type your Comment"  box located below!

Looking forward to talk to you further!  Have a nice day/evening =)
  • Ashraf
    Ashraf Posts: 8,495 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options
    I can help  ;) 

When you win a level, you'll be rewarded with fragments for your scrapbook that help you collect special prizes 
    . Some of these even unlock new characters!

Collect enough character fragments, and you'll have a new friend to help you on your adventure. The more you play, the more new characters you'll discover!

Costumes

Earning fragments also helps you collect cool new costumes for your friends! Costumes can be changed before each level on the character selection screen, as long as your chosen champion owns more than one outfit.

Dressing up a character changes their look and animations whenever they appear on a level. See how many you can find!

-----------------------------

example ( Odus )

The player can unlock this character by collecting 100 stickers of Odus character from gift boxes

that is the gift boxes ......

Gift Box is one of the features in Candy Crush Saga >>> Each batch of stickers will progress towards a different booster, characters, or costumes.

As you make your way along the path of levels in Candy Crush Friends Saga, you'll see the opportunities to open gift boxes, containing tasty treats! ... Inside are fragments,

Answers

• PummyRaj
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @cappucino, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :)

We usually gain the characters as we forward in the game.  What level are you playing now?  The screenshot you posted above, is it from your game or you have shared somebody else's?  

What are the characters you think are missing from your game?  If you can be more specific, we can be of further assistance.  

Please post back your reply by tapping on "Type your Comment"  box located below!

Looking forward to talk to you further!  Have a nice day/evening =)
  • Ashraf
    Ashraf Posts: 8,495 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options
    I can help  ;) 

When you win a level, you'll be rewarded with fragments for your scrapbook that help you collect special prizes 
    . Some of these even unlock new characters!

Collect enough character fragments, and you'll have a new friend to help you on your adventure. The more you play, the more new characters you'll discover!

Costumes

Earning fragments also helps you collect cool new costumes for your friends! Costumes can be changed before each level on the character selection screen, as long as your chosen champion owns more than one outfit.

Dressing up a character changes their look and animations whenever they appear on a level. See how many you can find!

-----------------------------

example ( Odus )

The player can unlock this character by collecting 100 stickers of Odus character from gift boxes

that is the gift boxes ......

Gift Box is one of the features in Candy Crush Saga >>> Each batch of stickers will progress towards a different booster, characters, or costumes.

As you make your way along the path of levels in Candy Crush Friends Saga, you'll see the opportunities to open gift boxes, containing tasty treats! ... Inside are fragments,

• cappucino
    cappucino Posts: 20 Level 2
    Options
    I found the picture on google, thank you very much for that information. I previously did not know the utility of these things inside the gift boxes. I'm still in the early stages of the game, I think I have only three characters and the rest are hidden :) 
    Pummy and Ashraf thank you again I thought that those characters would appear by paying money lol . Now I know how, I will go to complete the level.
  • PummyRaj
    Options
    Hello again @cappucino, Thank you for your reply :+1:

To add more to what @Ashraf informed, you will see those Gift boxes as "Daily Reward", Map Reward, Level Reward AND "Daily Quest Reward".  

Once we gain those gifts and open them, along with stickers for characters, you can even find stickers for all 3 Lollipop Hammers.  Once you reach certain number, you will receive one of those as a reward and it will be added to your collection =)

I am glad to hear that we are able to help you with your question.  Please feel free to post back if you need any further assistance.  If you press on "Ask A Question" tab located in the top right corner of this page, it will take you to new question :+1:

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Have a nice rest of the day/evening!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?