How do you add friends

nangrus
nangrus Posts: 2 Newbie
Adding friends...how?

Best Answer

• Joseph45
    Joseph45 Posts: 1,582 Level 5
    Answer ✓
    In order to get lives from your friends, you must ask the friends that you have to send lives. Follow the graphics below on how to do this: 
    Gifted lives should appear in your heart meter. However, it is worth noting that the game recently experienced a technical issue with this feature, so you may not see gifted lives from your friends for some time. However, I think this issue may have been fixed now, so you just keep an eye out for those messages! I hope this answers your question. 

Answers

• Joseph45
    Hello @nangrus, and welcome to the sweetest community online! Are you talking about the Kingdom or Facebook? If you want to add friends through Facebook, you should be able to by logging in to your Facebook account. If it is the Kingdom you are talking about, then adding friends manually is something that is not possible at this moment in Candy Crush Friends. But don’t worry! King is always working on ways to make their games better! Perhaps this may be implemented in Candy Friends soon! However, you should already have “kingdom friends” that the game assigns to you randomly. Your list of friends is also subject to change as players drop out and/ or new players join. I hope this was of help to you, and have a wonderful day! 
  • nangrus
    nangrus Posts: 2 Newbie
    Then how do you get lives if you cant add friends?
  • Joseph45
    Answer ✓
    In order to get lives from your friends, you must ask the friends that you have to send lives. Follow the graphics below on how to do this: 
    Gifted lives should appear in your heart meter. However, it is worth noting that the game recently experienced a technical issue with this feature, so you may not see gifted lives from your friends for some time. However, I think this issue may have been fixed now, so you just keep an eye out for those messages! I hope this answers your question. 
  • scorpio13
    scorpio13 Posts: 263 Level 3
    How can I add friends
  • ccshook
    ccshook Posts: 5 Level 2
    Yes, I see the friends that the game assigns, but no one sends me lives. It's very disappointing, since this is my favorite version of Crush to play. Desperate for lives! 
  • yukibear
    yukibear Posts: 119 Level 3
    @ccshook, facing the same problem.. no one send me lives also.. so disappointed.. 
  • dmart2525
    dmart2525 Posts: 5 Level 2
    How do I get lives
  • ccshook
    Apparently this is a problem they are working to improve.  I understand that this is a mobile game that isn't available thru other platforms that may be the problem in the ease of us reaching our friends. I sure do hope they reach a solution soon, so I can get lives and keep playing, playing, playing. They have posted a link to a page that explains how to get friends if your are not connected to facebook, tho. Just go to the support pages for more info about adding friends (if not connected to facebook).
  • ccshook
    I am very excited to report that I am finally receiving lives from my Facebook friends. Not only that, I can send lives to folks that request them. This is a very exciting moment in Friends history! 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?