🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

We want your feedback on the Bubble Gum Troll quest!

QueenMia
QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
edited September 2019 in Discussions
 No account yet? Register here in just 2 seconds!

🌟 🍭🌟

Hello Friends Crew! 

I hope you're all having a fantastic day! 

I am sure that you all have already noticed our new event with... our King Chewy! Spreading sticky pinky gum everywhere, the Bubble Gum Troll has entered the Friends Kingdom!

Our amazing Candy Friends Studio has worked hard to deliver another exceptional Quest. They all put so much passion in it and it shows :heart: 
Thanks guys for such great fun! 

Please let us know what you think about the special Quest and King Chewy and don't be afraid to give us plenty of details - That would mean a lot to us and help us make the game sweeter than ever
🍒

If you want more info about the Bubble Gum Troll event, check 
here.

Comments

• Mattia_
    Mattia_ Posts: 323 Level 4
    Hi @QueenMia! I have been craving for this event a lot and I thought that it would be like the Olivia quest, but when it was released I was very shocked because it exceeded my expectations! It's really amazing, I think it's the best event that they have created so far! Congratulations 🍭
  • Alansmart
    Alansmart Posts: 1,302 Level 5
    Hello @QueenMia and crew, the new event is mad tight.. big fan of the team structure to it and am enjoying the fresh level designs! 💯
  • Hello All,

You don't know how hard it has been for me to not spill the beans about this one for the past few weeks and months.  We hope you enjoy crushin' it together and earn everyone's favorite troll (and maybe a special surprise or two along the way...)  We worked really hard on this one and feedback can only help us make things better in the future.  So please as @QueenMia said, call out what you don't like...and what you like :-) as we're always trying to improve.  

Don't forget that you get 1 shot at these Bubblegum Levels so make it count :-D

Good Luck!!!
  • y2jsgal
    y2jsgal Posts: 1 Newbie
    The event is not showing up on my phone. My game is updated.

QueenMia said:

Hello Friends Crew! 

I hope you're all having a fantastic day! 

I am sure that you all have already noticed our new event with... our King Chewy! Spreading sticky pinky gum everywhere, the Bubble Gum Troll has entered the Friends Kingdom!

Our amazing Candy Friends Studio has worked hard to deliver another exceptional Quest. They all put so much passion in it and it shows :heart: 
    Thanks guys for such great fun! 

Please let us know what you think about the special Quest and King Chewy and don't be afraid to give us plenty of details - That would mean a lot to us and help us make the game sweeter than ever
    🍒

If you want more info about the Bubble Gum Troll event, check 
    here.

• Donna_Chadwick
    Donna_Chadwick Posts: 15 Level 2
    Hi 

Is there going to be a chat feature to chat with team mates?
  • Mattia_
    Mattia_ Posts: 323 Level 4
  • marscrushinit
    marscrushinit Posts: 2,536 Level 5
    Hi @Donna_Chadwick and welcome to the community 🤗. That's a great idea. We have an ideas section where you can post an idea for everyone to vote on . Look forward to seeing you in the community 
  • Donna_Chadwick
    Donna_Chadwick Posts: 15 Level 2
    Hi @Donna_Chadwick and welcome to the community 🤗. That's a great idea. We have an ideas section where you can post an idea for everyone to vote on . Look forward to seeing you in the community 

Thanks for the welcome. I knew about the ideas thread I just read it wrong when it said coordinate things with your team I just thought it was going to be added. 

• e_nemesis22
    e_nemesis22 Posts: 20 Level 2
    Hello,
    I’m wondering if everybody gets to play the bubble gum troll quest? Because I don’t have it.
    Hope somebody can help. Thanks
  • CatherineHarris
    CatherineHarris Posts: 36 Level 2
    I love it!!! GREAT JOB GUYS!!! I LOVE ALL THE NEW REWARDS!!! IT MAKES ME WANT A BLOWPOP W/THE BUBBLEGUM INSIDE..LOL...I LOVE THIS...PLEASE MAKE MORE LEVELS AND NEW EVENTS PLEASE. I GIVE THIS GAME A 5 STAR RATING BUT IT DESERVES 10STARS!! 
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?