We want your feedback on the Bubble Gum Troll quest!

Comments

• marscrushinitmarscrushinit Posts: 2,536 Legend
    Nicely done @Foley1362 and @Acv πŸ™Œ

Keep crushing it 🍭
  • Foley1362Foley1362 Posts: 7,466 Superstar
    @marscrushinit & @wafercookieflippers - unfortunately I don’t have BGT yet πŸ₯Ί. Still have one more team box to open.

Thank you for the encouragement πŸ™πŸ»

You can find out more about our Superstars here

VOTE to get a PORTAL in Friends here  πŸ™πŸ»

🍩πŸ”₯ A heart filled with love β€οΈ 
    is like a Phoenix that no cage can imprison πŸ”₯🍩
    Well just consider it any early congrats @Foley1362 🀣. I'm still working towards the second team box but since I'm pulling all the weight it's a slow crawl lol. But I am happy to see that it's the same for everyone and not 3 different styles like the Olivia challenge. 

Keep crushing it 🍭
  • wafercookieflipperswafercookieflippers Posts: 2,552 Legend
    edited June 28
    I agree @marscrushinit. I happened to have the Olivia flavor where I had to do the starchaser in addition to the event to β€œkeep” her. Not complaining. I am just glad that I managed to do it in spite of not really understanding what was going on at the time. I really really want my BGT and King Chewy costume to β€œstick” around for good this time so I will do whatever it takes! Although I am barely closed on 1000 points for myself at the moment and that is about what my team has for a total. Oh well. There’s still time.

as long as there’s time on the clock there’s time to turn it all around... πŸ™ŒπŸ¬πŸ³

πŸ« be humble. be grateful. be kind. 🐳
  • AcvAcv Posts: 137 ✭✭✭
    edited June 28
    @Foley1362 I do not have all the team boxes yet but I have the bubblegum troll and the king costume.  I guess if you are able to win the bubblegum levels you can get the costumes on your own.  I've been using my lollipops.  Yes and it is helpful to get the boosters so you can get to the next bubblegum level.  You'll get it.
  • Foley1362Foley1362 Posts: 7,466 Superstar
    @Acv - interesting. You have both completed in your β€˜scrapbook’ but have not completed all 3 team boxes? πŸ€”

You can find out more about our Superstars here

VOTE to get a PORTAL in Friends here  πŸ™πŸ»

🍩πŸ”₯ A heart filled with love β€οΈ 
    is like a Phoenix that no cage can imprison πŸ”₯🍩
    I had to do both too @wafercookieflippers on Olivia event so I can definitely relate

Keep crushing it 🍭
  • LauraLMasonLauraLMason Posts: 294 ✭✭✭✭
    Remember this event still has 12 days and doesn't have to be completed all in 1. Not everyone can play constantly but I do my best when I can!
  • DevimDevim Posts: 4
    Hi there.
    So I never got access to an event. It's really frustrating since my wife always gets to play them but I don't. I did EVERYTHING. I logged out, cleared cache, restarted phone, always make sure to keep my game up to date and so on. I'm on level 822. 

Is there any help you can provide? πŸ˜”
  • wafercookieflipperswafercookieflippers Posts: 2,552 Legend
    Hi @Devim! That is really frustrating. I’m sorry! 

Did you get to play the Olivia event or the Valentine Nutcracker event? I am only
    asking since it sounds like this event should be working for everyone if those events worked for them in the past. 

I had to scroll up and down my map several times to get mine to work. I went down through several portals. I clicked on levels. I went up through portals. I clicked on levels. Eventually I saw the bubblegum cobweb things. Then I had to hard close from the game. I came back and the event opened automatically. 

Someone else with more technical savvy could help more...I hope we get this figured out! πŸ™‚

πŸ« be humble. be grateful. be kind. 🐳
  • DevimDevim Posts: 4
    @wafercookieflippers thank you for trying to help! I think I was able to participate in the Olivia event, not entirely sure though. I did what you said and actually scrolled back all 822 levels but I still can't see any event. Guess I gotta live with it 
  • firebombmarkusfirebombmarkus Posts: 8,207 Superstar
    I love this event and can't wait to have Bubblegum Troll in my collection 😊 He is gorgeous and I adore his voice 😁 
  • prosenfieldprosenfield Posts: 26 ✭✭
    So far I think it is great. The only thing I don't like in you only get 1 chance. My question is what happens if you lose?(ibhave not yet, but know it is going to happen as the levels get harder)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Leaderboard

This Week's Leaders