Taking me a long time to get caterpillar costume

Hi! 

I have collected all the costumes I can except for the caterpillar costume for Dachs. I only have about 375/550 stickers towards his costume. I have played a lot of levels, and gone through portal boxes, level reward boxes, at least two or three Dachs chests, as well as the daily boxes. I haven’t had Dachs drop down with my key in a long while but I have looked at this forum and I think there is maybe an issue now with the Dachs chests? So that is why he is really hiding this time? Naughty doggy. 😉

I am not not trying to complain but it seems like it is taking a really long time to get the stickers for the caterpillar costume. I always get the boosters first and the stickers last and that means I only get 2-5 at most per box I think. Is this how it is for everyone? 

I think last time it went a lot faster when I only had one character/costume to collect. Or even two. 

Thank you to anyone who can respond! 

Comments

• SunsetSushiRodeoSunsetSushiRodeo Posts: 24
    Thank you for responding. Congrats on the caterpillar! I do the daily quests each day too and that was already included in my total of 375/550. Today I am at 386/500 after my quests and one level box. It looks low and slow to me to only get 11 stickers from three boxes plus a level box but that’s normal now? Oh well. 

Oh yes I also had a small star chaser quest and won a green box for 30 stars. Green box! With four Dachs stickers in it. Kinda thought there would be more stickers at least since it was a star chaser but nope. 

Like I said, oh well. The main reason I want to hurry to collect the caterpillar is to make room for the bubblegum troll! I can’t wait until he gets here! When he does, I want all my stickers to go to him. Hehe. 
  • cappucinocappucino Posts: 20
    wow Its shape and color is very beautiful I still do not have that dog
  • GranBarbGranBarb Posts: 182 ✭✭✭
    @SunsetSushiRodeo, I agree with you 100%!!! I've been trying to get the new costume for Dachs for over a week now and I have completed the daily quests & the 1 free daily prize box. Plus, I also had the Star Chaser. I now have 381 out of 550. Slow going!
    And, I'm very excited to get it! Oh, well, soon, I hope! (Big sigh)
    Thanks! I am at the same pace you are then! I can’t go much faster than this so I guess I get it when I get it. I am already too excited for the next one. 😆
  • AcvAcv Posts: 138 ✭✭✭
    @SunsetSushiRodeo If you have the game on more than one device you can do the daily quests on each device to collect the costume quicker.  I have it on my phone and windows computer.  It also helps you get through a level quicker because when you are out of lives in one device you can work on the other.  Just a suggestion.  Hope you get the costume soon.  
    Oh wow ok! Thanks! I had no idea you could do that and I have been playing this game for awhile. You learn something new everyday! 😃
  • marscrushinitmarscrushinit Posts: 2,536 Legend
    You are the lucky ones everybody lol as I'm still waiting to open police dachs which can't happen for another 20 levels. I've collected all I can for the level I'm at but I can't wait to add caterpillar dachs to my collection 😊🐛 🐕🦋

Keep crushing it 🍭
  • flew66flew66 Posts: 1,776 Legend
    It's a good day today. Got enough stickers for the Caterpillar and completed 1560. =) 

"It is not true that people stop pursuing dreams because they grow old, they grow old because they stop pursuing dreams." - Gabriel García Márquez

• Mattia_Mattia_ Posts: 75 ✭✭✭
    @flew66 Wow, 1560! I'm on level 1100
  • wafercookieflipperswafercookieflippers Posts: 2,563 Legend
    Niiiiiiice @flew66! 🤩😎 I am impressed! 

🍫 be humble. be grateful. be kind. 🐳
  • marscrushinitmarscrushinit Posts: 2,536 Legend
    Way to go @flew66 😃. 

Keep crushing it 🍭
  • Morena928Morena928 Posts: 1
    I'm on level 220