We want your feedback on the Bubble Gum Troll quest!

Comments

• AshrafAshraf Posts: 3,624 Legend
    Please I want to know
    1..is the 4 upgrading for the characters will be in the game when the event end ?
    And should I pass the 4 steps to get the custume

For example Tiffi is in gold now(it is the level 3)

If I didnt finish the level 4 .. I will still have the dolden dress ????

2.. are these players are real humans or in game computer players .. ???

3... how many points to get Bubble Gum Troll character .. 😍💕💖??

Please my friends I need to know the answers 

Please mention me

~《♡》~

• TheRoyalDoctorTheRoyalDoctor Posts: 9 Kingster
    @flew66 @MiaChristine ;

I thought the King Chewy costume was unlocked for us when we hit 3400. That was our 3rd team box. That’s where I got my costume. I didn’t get it prior to reaching that box. When I reached the 3400 box last night and that team box opened, I thought we were done. 

Honestly I am happy that everyone on my team is playing and enjoying but I am only worried that we will get our rewards taken away if we don’t finish this next row of boxes. I don’t want to lose my Bubblegum Troll or my King Chewy, and I don’t want them to lose theirs either. Like is there something else we are now collecting? Or is this just for fun? I only hope we don’t get to the end of the 10 days and find out that our team somehow had to open 6 boxes instead of 3. This is especially true because I don’t think I can help much anymore. I am running out of levels and I spent all my gold and lollipops. I am not sure if that makes sense. I had a fantastic time with this challenge! I just wanted to rest on our laurels a little bit and play King Chewy. 

Anyway perhaps someone could answer if we have to do this next row of boxes to keep what we have, or if it is for something new, or if it is just supposed to be additional fun. I appreciate it! 

I figured I would answer this one.

You don't have to worry about losing anything. 

Opening the second set of boxes will simply help the rest of your team unlock Bubblegum Troll King if they have not done so already, and obviously contain some lollipop hammers for everyone too.

• MiaChristineMiaChristine Posts: 2,544 Legend
    That’s great news @TheRoyalDoctor thanks for your insight, @wafercookieflippers no worries 😉 

Life is a balance of holding on and letting go. 

• wafercookieflipperswafercookieflippers Posts: 2,538 Legend
    edited June 30
    Thanks so much @TheRoyalDoctor and @MiaChristine!  

I thought maybe that my team got the King Chewy costume when I did. So I figured we were all on the same page of the scrapbook already (so to speak). I will still help as much as I can. Plus I was always happy to give whatever I was earning to my team—if I won it, I wanted to share it, whether they were contributing or not. I just don’t want any of us to miss out. Thank you for your response! 🙏

🍫 be humble. be grateful. be kind. 🐳
  • KajaiKajai Posts: 24 ✭✭
    Jo12 said:
    I like the event but am a little frustrated because I can't contribute to the team.

I am on level 1494 and there are only 1494 levels as of today. Each day I can only play 1 bubblegum troll level. Wish I could play more and not have to wait for tomorrow's levels to play just 1 more again. 

Love the game! 
    Have you tried replaying old regular levels with the troll? Does it give points for the team? I haven't tried it myself yet.
    Ashraf said:
    Please I want to know
    1..is the 4 upgrading for the characters will be in the game when the event end ?

Please mention me

~《♡》~

• MiaChristineMiaChristine Posts: 2,544 Legend
    edited June 30
    That’sgreat @Ashraf I’m not that far still working on king chewy... maybe @TheRoyalDoctor knows if he’s in the house. That sure is a pretty gold tiffy dress 😊

Life is a balance of holding on and letting go. 

• KajaiKajai Posts: 24 ✭✭
    edited July 1
    Ashraf said:
    Please I want to know

Please mention me
    1. I got the silver, gold and rainbow outfits months ago before the current event. So I don't think they have anything to do with the troll event. Your gold dress should be safe.

2. Real humans who haven't bothered to give themselves individual names.

3. 600 points. You can see it in your scrapbook.

Kajai said:
    Ashraf said:
    Please I want to know

Please mention me
    1. I got the silver, gold and rainbow outfits months ago before the current event. So I don't think they have anything to do with the troll event. Your gold dress should be safe.

@Kajai
    Thank you for your beautiful help 😊💕💖

I am happy because the golden outfit is safe ... 

Another question please

♡ if I have the golden outfit in Tiffy can I play with the pink dress again? ..(her 1st original dress)

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Can I change the team?😂

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

It is 600 points. To have the 1st bubblegum troll ... how many for the king one .. another 600?

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

~《♡》~

• Silvana13Silvana13 Posts: 33 ✭✭
    I've been playing like crazy today! Using the awarded boosters and so on! So much fun!!^^

BTW the Bubblegum levels are almost impossible to pass without boosters!

Silvana13 said:
    I've been playing like crazy today! Using the awarded boosters and so on! So much fun!!^^

BTW the Bubblegum levels are almost impossible to pass without boosters!

your team are helpful 😊👍

~《♡》~

Ashraf said:
    Kajai said:
    Ashraf said:
    Please I want to know

Please mention me

@Kajai
    Thank you for your beautiful help 😊💕💖

I am happy because the golden outfit is safe ... 

Another question please

♡ if I have the golden outfit in Tiffy can I play with the pink dress again? ..(her 1st original dress)

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Can I change the team?😂

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

It is 600 points. To have the 1st bubblegum troll ... how many for the king one .. another 600?

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

@kajai
    @mercerik
    @candycrushinator

~《♡》~

• flew66flew66 Posts: 1,764 Legend
    Kajai said:

Have you tried replaying old regular levels with the troll? Does it give points for the team? I haven't tried it myself yet.
    Playing CCF everyday will get you 25 pts towards the BGT quest. However, there will be no more BGT challenge once you hit the maximum level in your OS platform. In other words, you can't get the 100pts by completing the BGT challenge. Right now I can only contribute 25 pts each day until the next update on Wednesday.
    "It is not true that people stop pursuing dreams because they grow old, they grow old because they stop pursuing dreams." - Gabriel García Márquez

• melhencemelhence Posts: 101 ✭✭✭
    My team members not contributing  :3
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Leaderboard

This Week's Leaders