🔥 Hot right Now 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

My piggy bank is full,and The little icon in the upper right corner is still circulating

woodman
woodman Posts: 10 Level 2
edited July 2019 in Support
My piggy bank is full,and  The little icon in the upper right corner is still circulating  By the gold bar icon. Every time I tap on my piggy bank to collect gold bars it says there's  And error. It's been like this for over a week

Best Answer

• woodman
    Answer ✓
    Thank you for your response my Internet connection is perfect I will have to check and see if I'm logged in the Facebook which I didn't think I had to be . And then I will log out and log back in and see what happens thank you

Answers

• woodman
    I've been playing for about a week and I enjoy the game and this is the only glitch that I've run into if anybody has an idea please let me know
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    woodman said:
    I've been playing for about a week and I enjoy the game and this is the only glitch that I've run into if anybody has an idea please let me know
    Hello, 
    This is not a glitch 😀 check your game properly connected with facebook or your internet slow. Make sure your game app updated with latest version then log out game > restart your device > log in again.
    Let me know ...
  • woodman
    Answer ✓
    Thank you for your response my Internet connection is perfect I will have to check and see if I'm logged in the Facebook which I didn't think I had to be . And then I will log out and log back in and see what happens thank you

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?