🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

No Pink Troll for me

Options
Imalittlemad
Imalittlemad Posts: 56 Level 3
So apparently there's an event going on with a bubble gum chewing pink blob. I dont have this event. Not sure why. I have no new updates for my game so maybe someone can help me 

I provided a screenshot of my game ID

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 34,189 Candy Moderator
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Hello @Imalittlemad, Hope you are finding your way in our friendly King Community :)

Very Sorry to hear that you have not received the Bubble Gum Troll event on your game yet!!  Thank you very much for providing your game ID....  It will help the King team to look into your game :+1:  

You have mentioned that you have not received any new updates for your game!!  Can you check when was the last update that you have installed?  Can you tell me whether you have received the last character "Olivia" the Pink Octopus (you can see her picture in the side of this screen)..

To post back, tap on "Type your Comment" box located below!

Looking forward to assist your further!  Have a nice day/evening!
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Options
    Hello @Imalittlemad
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joining😊

BGT is now under Test Group, This feature has been rolled out to different players for a certain amount of time but not everyone will receive this. But you can get back at any time. 

• PummyRaj
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Hello @Sukanta_Biswas,  Hope you are having a nice day :)

Just a heads-up.... The Bubble Gum Troll event does not appear just for a Test Group....  but 98% of players will receive it!  This event has been designed like that even-though it is a timed event like others. 

I know it is easily confusing because other timed events are not available for all the players at all times =) 

Hope this clears your thoughts!  Have a nice day!  
  • Imalittlemad
    Options
    Oh okay thank you! 
  • PummyRaj
    Options
    Oh okay thank you! 
    Hello again @Imalittlemad, did you receive the BGT in your game?  

Did you have Olivia in your game and when is the last time you have installed update in your game?
  • Imalittlemad
    Options
    Hello
    If by BGT you mean the little pink thing no I didn't get it and I didn't get Olivia either. 

According to my Play Store my Candy Crush Friends Saga is up to date. Though I don't recall when it updated. 
  • PummyRaj
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Hello again @Imalittlemad, Yes, when I said BGT, it is Bubble Gum Troll =)  

I am sorry to say that you might be one of the 2% players who were not able to receive these special events!!  But, let me find out get back to you by tomorrow.

Thank you for your patience and understanding!   
  • Imalittlemad
    Options
    Thank you for taking the time to look into this for me. 
  • TheRoyalDoctor
    Options
    Thank you for taking the time to look into this for me. 
    It should be working for you now.
  • Imalittlemad
    Options
    Hi, TheRoyalDoctor,

Nothing has changed. I still don't have either character.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?