🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

BGT question

Options
ellectra
ellectra Posts: 295 Level 3
Hi there, I am very close to getting the bubblegum troll costume but the problem is I have no more available levels - 1560 is the last for me. I won't get it through my team because I am the only active player, others have stayed on the same number of points over the last couple of days. How can I collect the character? I am not getting stickers through daily challenges and there are no more levels for me to play. 

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @ellectra
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joining 😊

Game levels are given according to a rule, where you will get 3 to 5 travels each day and You will be able to play BGT level every day.
    You are played 1560 level by foul play. So you can not play these levels for now. Normally, you can be regular after 1560 level releases.😎
  • ellectra
    ellectra Posts: 295 Level 3
    Options
    Hi - thank you, but that doesn't really answer my question. Unless you meant that i need to wait until wednesday and the release of new levels, which is also the last day of the event so i might not have enough time to get enough points. And what do you mean by foul play? I made a mistake in my original post, the last level i played is 1540. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?