🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Daily bonus

angey1983
angey1983 Posts: 1 Newbie
I logged in yesterday and did not receive my daily bonus and today when I logged in I am now back at day 1 when it would have been day 65. Can someone fix that?

Answers

• Joseph45
    Joseph45 Posts: 1,582 Level 5
    Hello @angey1983, and welcome to the sweetest community around! I am not sure if it is possible to recover your streak, but I do have a suggestion for you that may help in the future. Do you remember what time you logged in on each day? For example, if you logged in the early morning on Saturday, but didn’t log in for the first time on Sunday until sometime in the evening, then this may have an effect on your win streak. If possible, try to keep your first login times as close to each other as possible between different days to ensure you get your daily reward. I hope this proves helpful in the future.
  • jojo77
    jojo77 Posts: 1 Newbie
    The same thing happened to me also. I was on day 245 and yesterday it started me at day 1. It's really unfair.
  • tintschi13
    tintschi13 Posts: 6 Level 2
    he same thing happened to me also. I was on day 206 and yesterday it started me at day 1. It's really unfair.
    please help
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 31,579 Candy Moderator
    edited September 2019
    Hello @tintschi13, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear about the issue!  The issue might have occurred because of poor Internet connection or server issues!!
    Whatever the reason may be, in Candy Friends game, Daily Bonus Streak is just a number and does not really matter which day we are on (unlike Candy Soda game)!!

Because, in this game the reward boxes are designed for 7 days' cycle,  Every 1st, 2nd, 4th and 5th days contain the Green Gift box; 3rd and 6th day contain Pink gift box and the 7th day contains big Purple box... this cycle repeats for every 7 days and never changes!  Hence, no matter which day you are on, the Bonus gift you receive remains the same =)   

Hope this made sense!!  Please let me know if you need further clarification!  

Have a great day/evening!

NOTE:  If you would like to win Gold Bars into your game, there are 2 contests going on in the Community --->

1) Participate & Win 30 Gold Bars
    2) Solve the Mystery for 100 Gold Bars

All the very best & have great fun in the contests!
  • Laline1
    Laline1 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Hi - I’ve just got my daily bonus and been reset to day 1. I played multiple times yesterday, in different locations and restarted the game multiple times. The daily count does matter: I started my count on New Year’s Eve, when my mother was not yet ill. I liked to remember how she was when I started the count. It’s not the rewards. It’s the number. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?