🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

We want your feedback on the Bubble Gum Troll quest!

Comments

• LauraLMason
    LauraLMason Posts: 411 Level 4
    Fortunately it is only a 2 week event. Some have had fun and success and others havent.. If something like it was made permanent with no way to opt out of and replace other fun features of the game that would not be good. There would be 80 plus pages of complaints similar to what has happened in another King game!
  • melhence
    melhence Posts: 101 Level 3
    Fortunately it is only a 2 week event. Some have had fun and success and others havent.. If something like it was made permanent with no way to opt out of and replace other fun features of the game that would not be good. There would be 80 plus pages of complaints similar to what has happened in another King game!

• melhence
    melhence Posts: 101 Level 3
  • Silvana13
    Silvana13 Posts: 45 Level 2
    Anyways continuing my semi rant.. lol
    I liek teh levels and the difficulty but agree that some levels are not beatable. And it is mor efrustrating when you feel that you cant achieve anything since no one on your team is playing! lol.... (or maybe hey are and it is hard... lol)

but what maybe iss more frustrating is.. i dont see the value in teh new character. I tried to mix the bubble gums with other boosters and nothing happens... so.... if anyone knows how to use thsi character. Please enlighten me.

Once again.. heres my progress!

Hey, same here! I've no idea how to use the new character. I've tried using it at least 5 or 6 times now and it hasn't been the least helpful. I'll stick to the rest of the characters I think!
  • vorpal
    vorpal Posts: 2 Newbie
    Silvana13 said:
    Anyways continuing my semi rant.. lol
    I liek teh levels and the difficulty but agree that some levels are not beatable. And it is mor efrustrating when you feel that you cant achieve anything since no one on your team is playing! lol.... (or maybe hey are and it is hard... lol)

but what maybe iss more frustrating is.. i dont see the value in teh new character. I tried to mix the bubble gums with other boosters and nothing happens... so.... if anyone knows how to use thsi character. Please enlighten me.

Once again.. heres my progress!

Hey, same here! I've no idea how to use the new character. I've tried using it at least 5 or 6 times now and it hasn't been the least helpful. I'll stick to the rest of the characters I think!
    Not hard to figure out how he works, but he does feel quite weak, after what I went through to unlock him (dead team mostly) I expected more. P.s. I saw the limited.octopus and cried, really wish I could have that character instead. :(
  • cjbaugh77
    cjbaugh77 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Can you add me to bubble gum bonus
  • flew66
    flew66 Posts: 2,361 Level 5
    One of the benefits in playing the BGT quest is getting the 30m friendly charges from the green reward boxes. Unlike the regular 2 hrs friendly charges that take some time to earn enough stickers to activate, these 30m friendly charges are activated immediately. These shorter duration friendly charges really help passing the regular CCF levels and make life easier.
    The other benefit of playing BGT is getting lot more booster stickers from the BGT reward boxes than the daily quest reward boxes. This does help to replenish my inventory of boosters.
  • Smokvica
    Smokvica Posts: 46 Level 2
    Almost to the end ! TY my team!
  • Moises79
    Moises79 Posts: 76 Level 2
    where is the grumble troll?? 
  • Simon888
    Simon888 Posts: 289 Level 4
     Only one attempt at each bubblegum level was so mean. If you only have one attempt you don't even know which is the best character to use because you can't rely on 'recommended' character because that just changes randomly. If you could play each level even twice you would get better idea of which character to use. Also some of the levels were too hard for just 25-28 moves.  ;)
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?