🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

We want your feedback on the Bubble Gum Troll quest!

Options

Comments

• lathrop68
    lathrop68 Posts: 17 Level 2
    Options
    I love this addition. I do not love my team.
  • LauraLMason
    LauraLMason Posts: 411 Level 4
    Options
    At first it was pretty easy but later on got more difficult to win the bubblegum levels. I often need to play a level once to get the feel of it and then see what I need to change to try to win.
  • flew66
    flew66 Posts: 2,361 Level 5
    Options
    Smokvica said:
    Almost to the end ! TY my team!
    @Smokvica That's an amazing score by Po-i Wu! Wish Po-i Wu were on my team! B)
  • Donna_Chadwick
    Donna_Chadwick Posts: 15 Level 2
    Options
    What I've found is that when you activate the BGT attack (if you want to call it that) is it goes out in diagonal for 3 squares therefore hitting 12 squares. Works great if spreading jam lol.
  • HellsBelle
    HellsBelle Posts: 521 Level 4
    Options
    Wow. I was rather proud of my 3600 point score until I saw your team, Smokvica. Congratulations on all of your hard work. What is in those last boxes? I was hoping it was a lifetime supply of bubblegum or a free house. 

This challenge was fun because of the levels and the decorations. I hope King can consider making the bubblegum levels available for us to play again soon, even if it is not part of a special event. My memory is very short. I don’t recall what I have played. Please, you can give me the same levels and I can enjoy them again. 

Also I play Candy Crush Soda as well (no further digression necessary) and this challenge did a better job of avoiding some of the pitfalls of these small team challenges. However I still feel like there must be a secret psychology PhD there who is working on a thesis in game theory, and we players are the test subjects. No hate on the part of this guinea pig. I love science. I would most enjoy reading the findings. 😊  
    #kidding 🐁

• Kajai
    Kajai Posts: 40 Level 2
    Options
    I just got the king costume for the bubble gum troll. Just in time. =)

Right now my team looks like this:

6270 points overall

2360 points (me)
    1464 points
    1088 points
    833 points
    525 points

I am so glad that I got a helpful team. I wouldn't have been able to get the king costume otherwise. I was at 580 points for the king costume some minutes ago and the team at 6170. There is a milestone at 6200 and just in case none of my teammates got the rest of the 30 team points, I really needed to win one more bubble gum level. And I got it. B)

If there are future events like this, I would make one suggestion though. For me the main difficulty was reaching a bubble gum level. I am at level 1378 right now and it is just not so easy anymore to beat the regular levels fast. Maybe for people at level 1000 and higher you should add special levels every 2 fields instead of 3 in the future to compensate for the higher difficulty.

Overall it was fun though and a nice event!

• Ashraf
    Ashraf Posts: 8,495 Sweet Legend
    Options

Please please please😂😂 Give the quest more time ..more days
     😊💕💖

• flew66
    flew66 Posts: 2,361 Level 5
    Options
    Did anyone actually get the reward box at 15,200? I wonder what are the mystery prizes. I hope it is worth the effort. Please do tell the content of the reward box so I know what I am missing. 

I have a pretty good team and the collective effort is around 9,800 pts. Unfortunately, it is not even close to get the final prizes. Many have said it already, players at the top levels are at a disadvantage as there is simply no room to have new BGT quest if you are already at the top waiting for new levels. I hope future quest would put us on a more level playing field.
  • nicole15
    nicole15 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I love all the quests and events, however the Bubblegum troll event is frustrating. My team is not pulling their weight and I’ve pretty much done all the work for them to get the rewards! I’ve beaten all of the bubblegum levels at the full 100 points and will still not be able to get the king costume due to the other team members not participating. I’ll be 600 points short. Definitely will not participate in another team event. 
  • HellsBelle
    HellsBelle Posts: 521 Level 4
    edited July 2019
    Options
    I was going to keep pushing through until the bitter end in case my teammates were still working but it looks like no one has moved their count since early this morning. 

Posting here for comparison. We all have eerily similar scores.

I know I may be in the small minority here but I do not think the fault lies with my teammates when a challenge like this goes unmet. I don’t know if these goals are realistic for 5 players. Perhaps 2 or 3 of the people on my team just happened to play the game that day but are not regular players. Participation is not mandatory. I would hope that each person working hard enough to earn as many points as those of you who posted your scores here would be able to enjoy the rewards of the challenge, regardless of their teammate’s time or ability to contribute. If that is not the case, then the challenge should probably be examined for fairness. Just my humble opinion. 🦇

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?