🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

We want your feedback on the Bubble Gum Troll quest!

Options

Comments

• nicole15
    nicole15 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Totally agree @flew66!!! I’m tired of always having to wait for new levels! Definitely not a fair event for top players! 
  • HellsBelle
    HellsBelle Posts: 521 Level 4
    Options
    Nicole15, I wish I could donate some of my points to your team. I really do.

If only we could pass around a collection plate, you would get the costume in no time. 😊
  • melhence
    melhence Posts: 101 Level 3
    Options
    I agree...horrible team event
  • MiaChristine
    MiaChristine Posts: 3,325 Legend
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Yikes @nicole15 wish I could help too! I agree it was a super hard challenge especially if your team didn’t participate, hope you cross the finish line and get your troll! I must say it was super fun, best ever!!! I enjoyed the animation, the boosters and the troll is adorable! Thanks team King!!
  • mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,398 Crushing Legend
    Options
    Well... the event finally come to the end, I must say it was the best event by far, can’t wait for another good one coming, thank you to everyone in the studio to make this such amazing event 🥰
  • HellsBelle
    edited July 2019
    Options
    That is a jaw-dropping, bubble-popping score MysticalMysty!  Congratulations and well done on all of that hard work.

Was there a lifetime supply of bubblegum in the last box? A free home? Something something something??????🤩🤩🤩

Edit: I apologize. I am rather thrilled someone got the big box. 
  • mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,398 Crushing Legend
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Thank you @HellsBelle from the last box I rewarded with 3 of each lollipop hammers, so all together in total is 35 lollipop hammers, good deal isn’t it ?
  • Silvana13
    Silvana13 Posts: 45 Level 2
    Options
    Well I didn't get to finish the 12,200 reward. We stopped at 11,300 (of those mine were like 5,995 😅). And I also didn't get to see the end of the event as Candy crush 'crushed' on me haha. So I hope they didn't give any more rewards at the last second!

It was fun to play and even though I spent lots of the rewarded boosters on the game so I could keep playing bubble gum levels I managed to store some of them which I'll be using in the next days 🤗
  • HellsBelle
    Options
    😬 

Yes that’s GREAT MysticalMysty. 3 lollipops in that final box for you with so many points? Yep that’s just GREAT. 

😬

You did a lovely job. It is quite the accomplishment. I do not take away from that at all. 😊 well done! 
  • Kajai
    Kajai Posts: 40 Level 2
    edited July 2019
    Options
    nicole15 said:
    I love all the quests and events, however the Bubblegum troll event is frustrating. My team is not pulling their weight and I’ve pretty much done all the work for them to get the rewards! I’ve beaten all of the bubblegum levels at the full 100 points and will still not be able to get the king costume due to the other team members not participating. I’ll be 600 points short. Definitely will not participate in another team event. 
    But how can that be? I know for the first four team milestones I got each time 200 points for the troll and later king costume. So 800 points overall. And I assumed you would get 200 points when the team reaches 6200 points, too. I don't know for sure as I had 600 points for the king costume before already.

I made overall 2360 points. I think I logged in every day so 14 days x 25 points makes 350 points. And I won all of the bubble gum levels I reached with the exception of one. I was curious what would happen if I didn't win one level with one try, so I didn't use a collected lollipop hammer for help and got only a few points for the team for freeing some animals.

I just don't see how you can be 600 points short of the king costume. You should have gotten 800 points for the first four team milestones and if the milestone rewards continue like the first four, then another 200 points for reaching 6200 points, so 1000 points overall from the team rewards for your troll and king costume. As you need overall 1200 points for both together, you only needed to get another 200 points, 400 points if the fifth team reward doesn't get you 200 points for the troll.

You got 20 points for the troll for beating a special bubble gum level. So if you beat 10 levels you got 200 points for it and if you beat 20 levels you got 400 points. Beating 10 levels also means 1000 team points and beating 20 levels means 2000 team points. You have over 3000 team points and if you have beaten all the bubble gum levels you saw, then you should have gotten the king costume easily. I just don't see how you can be 600 points short of it.

Either the rewards of the team milestones vary extremely from player to player and you haven't gotten the 200 points for your troll for reaching team milestones, but I just can't believe they would do something like this on purpose, or your game might have been bugged. So or so something here is not right.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?