🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

has anyone had their key issue rectified?

Options
canadagrl
canadagrl Posts: 4 Newbie
I still have key blocking my progress as well as my consecutive days screwed up due to update.  Do I just uninstall game?   

Comments

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,834 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @canadagrl, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :)

I apologize for responding to your question this late!!  Since it has been a while, did Dachs disappear from your game now?  

Please let me know and post back if you need any further assistance!  To post back, tap on "Type your Comment" box located below. 

Thank you for your patience and understanding!
  • Mattia_
    Mattia_ Posts: 323 Level 4
    Options
    @Pummy Raj Hi! I don't know what you two are talking about, but I noticed that Dachs with the mistery box doesn't appear in my game anymore... Has it been removed or does my game have some problems? Thank you!
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,834 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @Mattia_, hope you are doing fine and having fun in the Community :)  

What @canadagrl and I are talking about is the same issue (kind of)... I am not sure if you have seen it in your game or not...

But few weeks ago, a number of players have experienced that Dachs just kept floating and wouldn't give the Key to the Mystery Chest --- even after we passed few levels after where he was placed!!  Studio has taken care of that issue.     
    Canadagrl was has posted about the same issue along with some other things (which I could not understand).  

Coming back to your question -- Yes, Dachs is taking Summer break and should be back after August or so!!  I will see if I can find that message by @QueenMia for your reference =)  

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?