🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

We want your feedback on the Bubble Gum Troll quest!

Comments

• LauraLMason
    LauraLMason Posts: 411 Level 4
    I enjoyed this and made it far enough to get Troll, his costume and useful boosters along the way. Now have fun making some bubbles!
  • HellsBelle
    HellsBelle Posts: 521 Level 4
    edited July 2019
    I wanted to give feedback on your feedback response, CandyCrushingnator, and say that I feel like you heard some great questions for further thought and provided us with better insight. I appreciate the time and professionalism. Also it is a great way to dive back into the fun when you feel like your own feedback was received properly. 

Nice closure on the event. 😊 

edit: I was not as bothered as some by the “one and done” approach for the levels (although I would like to replay them again now outside the challenge), but the idea of allowing the map levels to advance even if the bubblegum level could not be passed is actually a good one. I never would have thought of that. Some of the bubblegum levels were quite tricky. 
  • MiaChristine
    MiaChristine Posts: 3,325 Legend
    I agree with @HellsBelle and now that the game quest has ended then reading the response by @CandyCrushinator... Welll... I’m changing my mind. I do see the significance in a one time try and the idea that the challenge does not repeat. Had it not I may have been stuck and that would have been tragic. A very well thought out quest and I’m so pleased that our opinions again matters. impressive with how the king team makes this game fun, challenging and then makes us part of the process! High fives all around 🙌 
  • Donna_Chadwick
    Donna_Chadwick Posts: 15 Level 2
    I have thoroughly enjoyed this event as it's my very first with candy crush games and I appreciate the work you guys have put in. 

I agree with the team thing regarding inactive players it's not fair that 1 or 2 people should have to carry the others. 

Keep up the great work and I'm looking forward yo the next one!
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,941 Candy Moderator
    Wow @mysticalmysty - what an incredible performance and I'm glad you earned those well deserved boosters.  My team's final score was closer to what @Smokvica had.  I had 6000+ but even my lowest teammate had over 1000 points so it truly was a team effort. 
    @CandyCrushinator Thank you for the explanation and a chance to play in this wonderful event.  I would like to echo the suggestion by @fleww66.  It would have been nice to have a chance to see my final screen after the event ended (I would have taken a screen shot for posterity). 😊🤗
    When I opened the game this morning it was of course gone and I didn't know if my teammates had advanced us some more (even though we didn't make it to the final box - but close) so it would have been nice to have seen a final team summary.  Anyway - thank you again for a very fun and exciting event.
  • campatty
    campatty Posts: 6 Level 2
    What do i get for coming in first
  • Deb75
    Deb75 Posts: 18 Level 2
    I absolutely loved the the bubblegum troll event!!!! Loved the team aspect and that it lasted as long as it did. Loved the amount of boosters I won. No other event has motivated me to play as much as this one. In fact I stopped playing most of my other games just so I could play this one. 
  • Moises79
    Moises79 Posts: 76 Level 2
    Greetings to all
    I do not know why neither the troll event nor Olivia's appeared to me, so I have not had the chance to get them.
    I'm at level 1073 and I have 38 characters.
    Can someone tell me if they will be repeated or because this happens?
    Thank you very much and thank you all.
  • MiaChristine
    MiaChristine Posts: 3,325 Legend
    edited July 2019
    That terrible @Moises79 did you update your game, I’ve had issues in the past myself so I can understand your frustration. Depending on what you play on you may need to reinstall if updating isn’t working. If this doesn’t do it then you’ll need some assistance from @QueenMia She can help you. She helped me with mine. Best of luck with your game 
  • JillyElouise
    JillyElouise Posts: 3 Newbie

Congrats to my team!!! We really pulled through!  the last few days we really went all out! 
    I loved the event but I’m super happy to have a break for awhile and focus on my 3 quests a day and taking my time! 

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?