🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

We want your feedback on the Bubble Gum Troll quest!

Comments

• DreamDancer
    DreamDancer Posts: 286 Level 3
    Quest is fantastic.
    Got the troll.
    Spectacularly unimpressed.
    B)
    Still not impressed.
    And usually, I will not use a character which emits it's special power from the rear exhaust port, but like Easter Odus (e.g. Odus The Chick), I'll make an exception for one who is literally blowing bubbles from down there.
  • haikubot
    haikubot Posts: 4 Newbie

DreamDancer said: 
    Still not impressed.

Agreed. I think it'd be a far better mechanic if you could double-tap the bubble to launch in place *or* move it to launch. 
  • melhence
    melhence Posts: 101 Level 3
    haikubot said:

DreamDancer said: 
    Still not impressed.

Agreed. I think it'd be a far better mechanic if you could double-tap the bubble to launch in place *or* move it to launch. 
    I am still not clear what it does and if in case the bubble is swiped with a special candy like a bomb or a stripe is it any different..some clarification on the usage of this character would be extremely welcome
  • Simon888
    Simon888 Posts: 289 Level 4
    edited July 2019
    The BGT releases a sequence of three bubbles in 4 diagonal directions from the square you move it to. very good for spreading jam, for tight areas, remote blockers and getting to blockers in the corners. especially the pesky caramel Swapping with special candies has no effect unfortunately but this does enable you to move special candies around, e.g you can move color bomb without it exploding by swapping it with the pink bubble candy.
  • melhence
    melhence Posts: 101 Level 3
    Simon888 said:
    The BGT releases a sequence of three bubbles in 4 diagonal directions from the square you move it to. very good for spreading jam, for tight areas, remote blockers and getting to blockers in the corners. especially the pesky caramel Swapping with special candies has no effect unfortunately but this does enable you to move special candies around, e.g you can move color bomb without it exploding by swapping it with the pink bubble candy.
    Thanks..will try it out

• Donna_Chadwick
    Donna_Chadwick Posts: 15 Level 2
    Deb75 said:
    I absolutely loved the the bubblegum troll event!!!! Loved the team aspect and that it lasted as long as it did. Loved the amount of boosters I won. No other event has motivated me to play as much as this one. In fact I stopped playing most of my other games just so I could play this one. 
    I did the same .
  • disappointedbyking
    disappointedbyking Posts: 143 Level 3
    good, but the end is impossible to reach
  • JennWho
    JennWho Posts: 30 Level 2
    The bubblegum levels were cool. I couldn't finish because I ran out of available levels for mobile phone players 
  • campatty
    campatty Posts: 6 Level 2
    I woke up this morning and it was over and i was in first the whole time dont inderstamd what i got for winning
  • cdunn563
    cdunn563 Posts: 19 Level 2
    The team work to earn him was fantastic! I'd love another group contest like that, if I could be a part of the same team👍! Lol! Bubblegum Troll King is a great asset to my group. 39 total characters!  I'm looking forward to the next quest for a new character. It won't really matter if it's a quest like Olivia's or the bubblegum troll. Bring it on!
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?