🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Level 523

Poco2019
Poco2019 Posts: 4 Newbie
I am on level 522, the only choice is the Owl but I don't have enough stickers (6 out of 100), how can I continue to play?

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,615 Candy Moderator
    Hello @Poco2019, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

Let me check the level and get back to you :+1: 
  • PummyRaj
    Hello again @Poco2019 🙂

I have just checked the level in my game and I have Yeti and Tiffi along with Odus to play it.  Here is a screenshot 

I am not sure why those other characters are not appearing for you!!  What device are you playing?  May be some trouble shooting would work!!  OR if you do not have any Lollipops stocked up, you can try to delete and reinstall the App. 

Please let me know what would you like to do!!  If you tap on “Type your Comment” box located below, you will be able to write back.

Talk to you soon.  Have a nice day!
  • PummyRaj
    Hello again @Poco2019

Sorry, I have only paid attention to the level number in the main title :D  Will check it out and let you know :+1: 
  • SeraphicStar
    SeraphicStar Posts: 4,536 Legend
    Hello @Poco2019, and a welcome from me as well to our community! :chuffed:

I just checked this level out (level 522), and for me it gave me these three character choices:

You may not have either Misty, or the Bubble Gum Troll though, but I can confirm it's possible to play this level with alternative characters other than Odus the Owl 🤔

I'm looking forward to what my friend @Pummy Raj comes up with as well :wink:
  • PummyRaj
    edited July 2019
    Hello again @Poco2019

I apologize for my delayed response!  I was trying various combinations to check the level.  Along with Odus, I had Tiffi, Bubble Gum Troll, Misty & TIffy as suggested friends for those trials!!   

When I played, Tiffy was showing up for every 4th trial or 5th trial.  But, Yeti not so much!!  I am pretty sure you have collected Yeti and Tiffy in your initial levels itself!!  So, it should work for you too!!  Please check it out and try again.  Also, please provide a screenshot where you see the friends' suggestions, just like my friend @SeraphicStar showed.  

Please post your game user ID number with this link's help  https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/247378/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it   It will be very useful if I have to inform the Community Manager about the glitch!

Tap on "Attach Image" icon located in the tool-bar to add the screenshot to your message. 

Talk to you soon!  Have a nice day/evening!

P.S:  Forgot to add before... since you are in level 500 + you should have gained Misty also!!  Do you not have her too?
  • Poco2019
    Here is my screen shot for level 522, I only have 13 of the needed 100 stickers.  I can no  longer can play.
  • Poco2019
    Here is my screen shot for level 522 and my screen shot of my friends.  My ID #10712906937 
  • PummyRaj
    Hello again @Poco2019, Thank you for replying back :+1:

Can you please post a screenshot of the characters that you have collected till now? 

Thanks! 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?