🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Why is it you offer 5 more tries but only get 4? Every time!!!

Options
patti1
patti1 Posts: 1 Newbie
Every time I don’t win it offers me 5 more chances but I only get 4?

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,834 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @patti1, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to say that I am not very clear on your question!!  Are you talking about the "Free Moves" you receive after watching a Video when you are out of moves?  

If not, is it something else?  If you can explain more, we can be of more assistance to you. 

** If you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you will be able to reply back :+1: 

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Have a nice day/evening!
  • SeraphicStar
    SeraphicStar Posts: 4,536 Legend
    Options
    Hey there @Pummy Raj, I was unaware that you could watch video ads on CCF to get extra moves as I myself have never seen the option to do so :(

Oh and also welcome @patti1 to our Divine Candy Crush Friends Community! :chuffed:

I hope you enjoy your stay here, and also receive the answers needed to your questions :hurrah:
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,834 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello dear @SeraphicStar, Welcome back 🤗

Actually, the "Free Moves" is not available for all the players as it is still in Test.  I receive an option to watch an Ad for 2 extra moves on my Android phone! 

I have this feature from about a month or less.. it appeared after I have updated the App for BGT :D  Sometimes, those 2 moves come in very handy when we need just a single move to beat the level.  But, where I need 5 moves, this feature is not that much of a use  :o:o

As you know already, just make sure that the game is updated all the times and you too might receive the feature soon 🤗 

It is nice to talk to you again!  Have a wonderful rest of the day!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?