🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Have you ever done a crossnumber puzzle?

_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
edited July 2019 in Off-topic

I am throwing this question out to all you Friends players ...........  do you enjoy doing crossword puzzles?  I never had any luck with them but some people just pick up a puzzle and they are done within an hour.  This is going to be slightly different  because instead of looking for words you will be filling in the boxes with numbers.  The game is the same but it has nothing to do with words.  It's all about numbers!

Our Bubblegum Troll is challenging you to complete this puzzle.  Below are all the 'Across' and 'Down' for you to fill in the blanks.  What you have to do is to add them and then fill in the numbers in the boxes.

If you use mobile, take a screenshot of the puzzle, use the pen/drawing feature to fill in the answers. Once done, post your completed puzzle.  If you use a PC, open the image in Paint, fill in the answers and post your completed puzzle.

Please use the spoiler alert to hide your answer.  It can still be viewed but we don't want to spoil the fun for those who haven't done it yet.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Check out all the candy crush math puzzles as they are all different

Candy Crush Saga    Candy Crush Soda Saga    Candy Crush Jelly Saga    Candy Crush Friends Saga

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Comments

• SeraphicStar
    SeraphicStar Posts: 4,536 Legend
    9. Across: 100 ~ Um how do we "fill them in" though @Elsa ? 🤔
  • _Elsa_
    Thanks for asking @SeraphicStar.  I was trying to figure it out too.  I am working on 4 math puzzles to go with the 4 candy crush games.  I'm about finished and now have to connect them.  They are all different math games.  Do you think it's something that can be printed out?  Where are you playing this?  Computer or Mobile?  I know that my phone is hooked up to my printer at home.  But now you gave me something to think about.  How about you help me come up with a solution on how it can be done.  I'll be back here in a bit once I get the 4 connected.
  • _Elsa_
    I just realized that it can work if it's printed out.  @QueenB posted a CC Jelly Saga contest with a maze and she explains how it can be completed here.
  • SeraphicStar
    edited July 2019
    I had a thought about it @Elsa , but it would require a good honor system in order to work. So you have your board with your questions, and the ones who participate get a copy of the picture of the empty board and fill in one answer per post. 🤔

We would need to determine what font to use if we were doing it electronically,  but by printing them out the same thing could be done as well. Hopefully everyone has legible writing, because mine is awful haha :lol:
  • _Elsa_

Tagging the following players to check this out.  List was created from some of the off topic messages in this community.

@QueenMia, @rpd, @Mimiou, @nicely19, @lenskos, @Mimiou, @Patrick_Chong, @JeannieWally, @LORDLANGERZ, @nicely19, @MightyWolf15, @Pummy Raj, @TMcCauley, @lenskos, @Carol61, @Floyd, @Aitch, @QueenCharlene, @Pandablue, @AlejHerrBar2k3, @simy, @barbieanne72, @Ali_Azmir, @Christina2018, @Camolawyer, @Alansmart, @renatoan, @MsCeeDee, @sybuck, @Veeresh, @Graeme_London, @sam_123, @Crazy57, @Juan_Candy, @rabbit777, @Dinha123, @ladyadz, @MJKITTY, @Unperfection, @vmcpherson7090, @SweetBee, @Joseph45, @firebombmarkus, @vmcpherson7090, @Eiliesha_Jarman, @Pauline, @Dimitra_av, @stephenherringii,@vanessa30, @TaniaSloan, @Babygurl81, @LeeUp,@SeraphicStar

• KitKathySuzyQ
    KitKathySuzyQ Posts: 303 Level 4
    edited July 2019
    1 Down 59212
    2 Across 46127
    4 Across 996
    5 Down 940
    6 Across 7741
    8 Down 89
  • _Elsa_
    @KitKathySuzyQ, I changed the other math puzzles but forgot to change the rules for this one.  Go ahead and complete the entire puzzle.  I have made the change here now too..
  • KitKathySuzyQ
    Here is my completed puzzle 

• SeraphicStar
    edited July 2019
    Looks like you missed 28 down @KitKathySuzyQ
    28 Down: 86 O.o  
    But congratz on finishing the rest of it :3
  • KitKathySuzyQ
    edited July 2019
    Thanks @SeraphicStar not sure how I missed that 🤔 here is it finished!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?